Sherlock " Homeboy" (21)

Candice & legend are baaackkk 😝😛.

Y'all remember what went down right ? Well if you don't go check . Cus it's about to go down .

I honestly want to give y'all a long chapter of them it's been long over due. So let me stop this talkin.

L E G E N D :

Zero days until winter break

I smiled, the last day of school;finally being off , so I can work on my music video " 4 my"

"You ready ?" Candice came in with destiny on her hip.

" yeah hold on lemme snap this picture right quick"

" you swear you fine or sum" she sassed.

" make me take you in that back room!" I Yelled after her.

Hearing her laugh loudly I took the photo and posted it before I put my phone away.

@jaxononys:  " summer time kisses baby go"

(Picture above)

As we drove destiny to school, I noticed she started to cry.

" what's wrong mama?" I asked as she got louder .

" I don't wanna go , please don't make me go!" She screamed . Pulling over I looked in the rear view seeing something I've never seen before. Her eyes were rolling and her chest was falling as fast it was rising.

" I'll get in the back, baby drive to the hospital"

Candice said. " legend DRIVE" she snapped me out of my trance .

Jumping in the front seat and re adjusting my seat belt I sped down the street into Texas Children's Hospital .

As we pulled up, we ran at full speed carrying my life in my arms.

" my lil sister- please" I spoke out of breath.

" take her to the back immediately "

" legend I'm going to go to school to get our work okay? , text me when you want something"

I said nothing . I let her take the keys out my hand she squatted down to my level as I was in the chair and kissed my lips.

I didn't kiss back though, hoping she would understand she only used my knees to stand up and she walked off. I stared at her ass in those tight black yoga pants as she was no longer in my sight.

C a n d i c e :

As I arrived to school Trent or whatever his name was stopped and tried to be my friend .

" wassup baby ?" I only side eyed him as walked with me to the front office

" shouldn't you be worrying about your homie instead of Trynna hook up with his girl?" I questioned .

" oh y'all a thing? My bad thickums" shaking my head at my new found nickname he asked where legend was .

" he's in the hospital with destiny" "aw man what happened to my shorty?"

" it's not my place to speak on that"

Reaching the principals office I went in and asked for a pass.

Walking back out legend's friend was waiting for me .

" are you lost?" I asked as he followed me again

" na, just skipping class.. Yo maybe you could tutor me sometime?"

" yeah, that's cool"

Passing by the janitor's closet we both heard moaning .