Gaara: "I wont leave, even if you kill me."

Mulai dari awal

Your head fell to my chest and you mumbled, " If taking my life makes you feel better then do it.... So long as you're happier than you are now." Shadows bend over the ground showing you the grim scene of something rising off of the ground casting an eerie shadow.

You looked up as your hair fell around your face. The moon illuminated your features and shone a bright deal causing you to close your right eye. The red head had a psychotic look in his eyes as his hands guided the sand around him.

It turned into two cyclones going to wither side. It was memorizing. "I guess this is his power. To control sand." You internally laughed but had a smile on your face.

"Good thing I use water." You stared at him and had your hand ready to spray. He looked at you and his sand stopped and you took this time to attack.

His cyclones whipped around scratching your face and head. Soon after you felt a steady stream of blood flowing down your forehead and mouth.

You unscrewed your canteen and threw all your water at him. With this attack you weakened his offenses and defenses! You called it, "This was a lucky coincidence!"

Your plan worked! The speed head was now sopping wet due to your well timed attack! He flinches at the sand falling back to the ground.

You felt his aura become much more disheveled as he looked at himself. The guy and girl beside him looked astonished and scared. You stepped back even more and smiled.

"You're much too tense. Please stop." His snarls and threats don't reach you as you walk closer. "Let me lift the burden off of you." The other two stood back as he noticed spots of dry sand.

"Of course a canteen filled with water couldn't be enough to get it all." You thought stepping over some wet sand. He keeps eyeing you with murderous intent as you continue to smile.

"Your heart has been hurt one too many time huh? Let me tell you something. A hurting heart is not a broken one." You say stopping in front of him. "If a heart hurts. It knew how to love at one point in time. I'm dense but not so dense as to not know that."

The mankup guy looked you up and down cautiously as the blonde stayed behind, worry plastered on her face. This time when he spoke you could clearly tell what he said.

"Get out of here..... Or I'll kill you." You smiled at his hollow threat. "Only when you learn to love again will I leave you. Only when you learn to fix your life for you, will I leave.

He gritted his teeth and a speck of something shiny fell. His face was pained and his hands gripping his chest. "Cut the crap, and leave." His mouth movements became increasingly easier to read.

You smiled looking up at the sky. It was nice and shiny out. You looked back at him who was summoning the drying sand. He talked/mouthed, "Don't betray me. Or you will die."

I nodded as his sand disappeared, either into his gourd or someplace else. He turned and walked off. You soon followed suit. You happily married Gaara and mastered your special technique that you renamed, "I won't leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow that was a cheesy ending.... Anyways hoped you enjoyed! I'm stockpiling parts now so yea....

If you liked that; vote, comment (I'd be glad to answer any comments) or add to a place of your choice!

And yes.... I LOVE YOU!! BYE!!