"The very beggining"

Chapter two.
"I want you for U.S. Army".

September 2, 1937.
10:03:5
______________________________
I never said my life was perfect, after all I lost, It did see that way. But It was changing more while I grew up. I was laying in ground looking at the blue sky with my girlfriend Karelis Palmer, we'd been together for over 7 month's. February 15th is our anniversary. We we're beside the tree we're I stumbled 6 years ago. It was one of my best days ever, and, I can say we had a special moment.

She turns around and looks at me, "What do you want to do with your life??" She asked me with a cute face."I don't know" I answer.
"What about you?". "I want to have a family with you, I want us to have a dog, have a green house of two floors and two children".
"That sounds easy to say". I said while I stared at her smiling. She laugh and give me a kiss.
______________________________

10:47:45
A few minutes later I was walking down the street when I saw a poster that said "I want you for U.S Army".
After thinking about it.
"I'm going to join the U.S. Army". I said very motivated. I grabed the poster, because there was a lot of them and went to Shawn.He told me to pick him up in his girlfriend's house at 11:30, she's called Melanie, her family had a farm which means his far away from the town. I went home and left on mom's car to the farm.
______________________________

11:17:33
When I got there, I started trowing rocks at her window. Shawn open the window and ask who was it out loud.

"Dude, let's go".

"I'll be there in a second".Shawn said with a really happy face.

I was going to start the car,
But then I heard Melanie's father screaming."Get the hell away from her!!". I stoped and looked at the window, I saw shawn jumping in boxers with his jeans on his hands from the window, then Melanie's father fired a shotgun at the window. Shawn stand up on the roof, while screaming ."The car, the car, the car, turn it on!!". Shawn jumped from the roof to the ground and I sit inside the car and turn it on."Come on, hurry up!!".

"I don't want to see your face again". Said Melanie's father. Shawn and I left as fast as we could, we started to think about what just happened and we start laughing. After we laugh, I showed him the poster.

"I know what are you thinking, there's no way I can stop you and if I stay here Melanie's dad is going to kill me. So I'll join you, bedside who is going to protect you're ass"Shawn said.

"Ok" I said with a really smiley face.

______________________________

Next on "The rise of the flag"
"The recruitment".
Chapter one.
"Change of personality"
-leaving home.
-Boot camp.