shower

♡shit goes down in the shower♡ (..........idk..)

(a/n: this isn't exactly a sans x reader so DEAL WITH IT).

It was hot. Unbelievably hot. You were in the living room of the skeleton brothers, lounging on the comfy green couch with music blasting through your earbuds while desperately fanning yourself with an old magazine you had found. All the windows were open, the mini fans were set in each corner of the room on max and there was a pile of popsicle sticks on the coffee table where your feet were resting on top of.

It was currently only you and Papyrus in the room, Sans was nowhere to be seen. So you assumed he was out at Grillbys . Papyrus mentioned going to the public pool with Alphys and Undyne. He asked if you wanted to join them but you declined. You were too lazy and sweaty to be moving.

Speaking of Papyrus, he burst through his room and bounded down the stairs in his spaghetti-printed swim trunks and orange arm floaties.

"Looking fabulous, Papyrus" Pulling out your earbuds, you snickered slightly at his choice of outfit. Papyrus frowned for a split second before smiling widely,

"HUMAN, NO NEED TO BE JEALOUS OF MY FASHION! IT IS TRUE THAT I AM QUITE TRENDY, WHICH YOU SEEM TO LACK IN SOME SENSE, BUT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF ADAPTING MY PERCEPTIVE EYE!" your jaw dropped, slightly offended.

"Eh! Sweatpants and hoodies are fashionable... errr.. Well at least i'm not weari-"

Papyrus cut you off, "OH GOODIE! ALPHYS AND UNDYNE ARE HERE! FAREWELL, HUMAN" he hurried out of the door and shut it behind him.

"Since when did Papyrus become so sassy? Mettaton must be rubbing off on him" you grumbled as you plugged your earplugs back in.

After a few more minutes of sitting in silence and groaning uncomfortably by the stickiness and overall humidity, you finally decided to take a cold shower. Peeling yourself off of the couch, you continue to play your music as you scuttled up the stairs and into your room, pulling out a fresh pair of clothes.

As you sift through your closet you could've sworn you heard the sound of footsteps. Yanking out an earbud, you listened closely for any sound within the house. You listened for a couple of seconds before assuring yourself that nobody was home. However, once placing the earbud back, you failed to hear the sound of the shower as it began running.

As you're walking towards the bathroom your favourite song begins to play. *insert favourite song here* You start singing and dancing to the song as you continue down the hallway.

Upon reaching the bathroom and opening the door, you were met with a feminine shriek which broke your vocalisation. There standing in the shower was none other than Sans in all his boneful glory,
"W-what the hell, kid!!" Sans yelled in mortification as he poorly attempted to shield his skeletal body from your prying eyes, a heavy hue of blue dashing his cheekbones.

You hurriedly apologising, " OH FUCK I'M SO SORRY, SANS!!" And ran out of the room, slamming the door behind you. But not before Sans could aim a bottle of shampoo at your head.

When Papyrus came home later that day, he found you lying on the couch with an ice pack on your head and Sans huddled in a corner blushing profusely. He sighed, "Do I want to ask?"

"No!" You and Sans stated simultaneously.

♡♡♡
sorry this is really short but idk what to write