9

Look I'm not going to hurt u alright but you are covered in cuts and wounds and if I don't clean them they could get infected and u could get really sick so please let me help. The giant male troll looks at me still with that look that said I want to kill u so fucking bad. But he turns and lays on his back. "So that's a yes?"

GROOOOWWWL.
oo-o-k I will go and get the first aid. I Quickly jog to the bathroom in the hallway. Oh my god he is fucking terrifying no wonder he used to kill other trolls with ease, I think to myself with obvious fear. I walk out of the bathroom with the first aid in hand. I sit on my knees in front of the couch and take out the disinfectant spray. "Alright this is going to sting a little but it will keep ur wounds clean alright." (Spray) HIIIISSS. I quickly duck out of the way of his claws. GROOOOWWWL.

"ALRIGHT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS HISS AND GROWL SHIT YOU WERE IN A RING KILLING TROLLS MOST OF YOUR LIFE SO DON'T BE SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING BABY AND SUCK IT UP." I roll my eyes and forcefully grab his paw I put the disinfectant down and grab the bandages I start to rap his arm. I grab some sergicoul tape so the bandages would stay. I look up into his purple eyes they seemed to be filled with worry fear and pain. I heavily sigh. "Look I'm really sorry I yelled alright I'm just worried for you after what kurloz told me it made me want to make sure you are all safe and have a good home to live in ,not somewhere where u are beaten and forced to do things against your will. Somewhere where u and your sons can feel safe and not ever have to worry if you will have enough food alright." " so just bear with me here and let me help you.