Chapter 6

I feel my blankets around me yet again I guess I fell asleep. I open my eyes drowsily to see a purplish black ball of fluff snuggled into the crook of my neck purring. I smile with a devilish plan in my mind. I slowly maneuver myself away from the young troll. And with a swift movement I start tickling him mercilessly. He wakes up laughing and immediately starts to try wiggle away but I keep him in my grip. "No stop that tickles" "ah no that motherfuckin tickles mercy". He kept on chanting this while I was giggling my ass off. He gets out of my grasp unexpectedly. he and I look at each other for a moment his tail swishing playfully. He bults forward trying to tackle me witch made me jump and fall off the side of the bed dragging the covers with me. I was now in a pile of blanket trying to find my way out. I pull myself out and sit up I freeze as I see the adult and adolescent troll looking straight at me. I wondered if they saw any of that. Probably not since they were looking at me like what happened. "Help I'm motherfuckin lost" i here a voice coming from the blankets. I fish out the moving lump from under the blankets and put him on the bed. He gave me a funny look like I had something on my head. "Why do yuh all up and do that with ur hair sis ?" Does he mean my braid I wonder. "U mean my braid .... well I guess I just do it to keep my hair out of my face". He jumps on my shoulder and grabs the end of my braid. "Wait don't". As soon as he pulls the tie out, my hair unravels from the braid and gets in my face. There's a gene that runs in my family and all of our hair is naturally poofy and we also have alot of it and it grows back really fast.

I move my hair out of my eyes and look at the little troll. He still had that doppey grin on his face he grabs my hair and puts the right half of it behind my ear. "There now u look Motherfuckin pretty sis". My hair turns a vibrant pink signaling I was amused or happy. "HOLY MOTHERFUCK SIS UR HAIR JUST ALL UP AND CHANGED". I jump at his sudden outburst and the fact that he fell off my shoulder onto the bed. I was about to tell him the reason when I felt a slight tug on my hair. I turn and immediately freeze up. The adult troll was right next to me and he had my hair in his paws hands whatever. Since it was so long it went well past my knees. He looks at me puzzled for a moment. accidentally letting my emotions get a little out of control my hair turns a very light blue lavender since I was scared. He quickly let's go of my hair at the sudden change my hair color. He waves his tail curiously looking at me as if he was contemplating what to do. "Sis this is straight-up motherfuckin miracles" how do you do that Gamzee asks getting under my copious amounts of hair. I relaxed a little looking at Gamzees eyes that we're full of wonder at my color changing hair I looked at the adult for a moment he didn't seem like he was going to do anything he looks at me more Curious than anything. "Well I suppose I should tell you since you're going to be staying here my hair color changes with my emotions or I can change it to any color at any given time if I want." "Wow that's miracles". "What does this blue purple color all up and mean sis?" I quickly try to debate in my mind on what I should say I didnt want to anger the adult troll in any way. The troll with his lips stitched jumps down from the bed and starts making movements with his fingers. I quickly recognize this as sighn language. "Gamzee I think the the color means she was fuckin scared when dad got close to her. Gamzee stands on his hind paws and looks at his dad " Dad your all up and scarin her, motherfuckin back up."