Chapter seven

So right now I'm in the living room with the trolls Gamzee and Kurloz just talking and getting to know them

Back track.
Alright so what happened after Gamzee told his dad to back up was that of course he didn't and growled at his son. Gamzee didn't back down though he kept talking " dad come on please at least be a little nicer to her she saved us from dying in a smelly alley and she made the hurt better." He said this as he points to his arm with pleading eyes.

Back to now
Kurloz was telling me threw his signs that his dad was owned by a horrible man who forced him to fight and kill other trolls for money. This whole business was illegal his dad didn't mind it he liked his job but everything whent wrong when (side note for this part Kurloz sent Gamzee around the house to explore because he was to young to know this next part) the man who owned him threatened to kill him if he didn't pail with another troll and produce more trolls so he could make more money off of fights. He refused. So he shot him in the side of the leg so he wouldn't hit bone but he would cauz damage and pain. He eventually gave in after being tortured for months. Thats when Kurloz was born and the same would go for his brother gamzee. The owner killed the she troll right after she had the eggs. Whenever the owner would even so much as give a sour glance at the eggs they resided in at the time there dad protected them and growled giving off a warning and never leaving the eggs out of his sight . When he was old enough the man forced Kurloz to fight he refused at first but was rudely awakened to how horrible there owner could be (stitches). He did what he had to do to keep his little brother safe. When Gamzee was forced to fight he refused as well and no matter what they did he wouldn't give in. Gamzee was tortured and was hurt bad. Kurloz and his dad broke out of there cages to come to gamzees aid. They both attacked the men killing several. They were sedated and left in there cages too rot without food, water or medical attention for weeks. That's when they were beaten for the last time loaded into the truck and dumped into the alley way.

My hair turns a deep royal blue and I shed a tear. My heart breaks in two, they have been threw so much no wonder they acted the way they did. I mean with what happened they had every right too.

"I don't know what to say that's so awful what happened too all of u."