Chapter 5

I was sitting in my room kind of scared shitless not knowing if they would kill me or not I was tempted to grab one of my knives for safety but that wouldn't make the trust situation any better I heard movement on my left and I froze. I heard what sounded like feet . The bed sunk right next to me I snap my head down to see the youngest troll looking up at me with a bright smile on his little face . He slowly holds up his arm too me and point to his bandages. "Tank u" I was shocked he actually spoke I thought he was to young. He looks at me quizzingly. I realized I hadn't said anything and snapped out of it. "Um your welcome uh little guy". He points to himself. "Gamzee". "Your name is gamzee" I ask curiously. He nods With a smile. He jumps on my lap and cuddles up against my stomach. For a second I freeze but instinctively I go to pet him. He starts to purr it was so effing cute. He starts needing on my pant leg even cuter. I feel the bed dip and I look to left I see the other young troll looking at his brother then to me cautiously. "I won't hurt him I promise". I hold out my hand but he growls. I quickly retract my hand. He bults out the door. I look down at Gamzee and he looks at me pleadingly like he wanted something. "What's wrong Gamzee?" He grabs my hand and pulls it down. "Oh I get it u want me to keep petting you". He quickly nods his head up and down. I Giggle slightly "Alright"

An apology to my editor I really needed to write something quick so I could get to the next part of the story so I will definitely send the next chapter to u for editing