Chapter 3

I look at the troll in front of me with a worried expression I quickly clean up the blood around his wound on his leg. I take some neosporine and put it on a bandage and place it on his leg I quickly clean every other cut and bandage him up. I turn around t... ROOOOOOAAAAR I let out a mighty scream as I see the adult troll in front of me he shoves me down and was about to attack me when a whimper was heard he looks over too his sons.

I take that opportunity to run like hell to the kitchen. I quickly hide behind the island.

Time Skip
I haven't heard anything for a while. I slowly get up and walk to the fridge I quietly grab things to make a sandwich I grab a can of soup and slowly pour it into the a pot and put it on the stove. This is a bad idea I think as I slowly creep to door way of the kitchen. I poke my head out of the door way. Since I had started a fire earlier and it was still going he had his sons in his arms and he was curled by the fire with his eyes open. He looks me dead in the eyes and growls I back up into the kitchen and the soup was done I quickly put it into two bowls and I grab the sandwich I made and walked out of the kitchen and moved quickly in front of them I quickly put down the food. He jumps up and trys to swipe at me with his claws letting out a loud growl. I run as fast as my legs can take me I rip open my bedroom door and slam it shut and lock it. I tackle my bed and hide under the covers (heart of a lion this one) [shut up author] (make me)[irises turn a menacing purple] (runs away) [WHATS WRONG AUTHOR YOU AREN'T GOING TO STAY chases after at increasing speed] (Hell no I don't wanna die)