THE CONVERSATION

"I wonder where are these two", Mandvi whispered.

" Didn't Urmila come yet?", a worried Sunaina asked Sita.

Sita nodded a NO.

This was strange.

"Shruthkirti please look out for the things of charity. Ask the helpers to get them here immediately." , Chandrabhaga instructed her amidst the tension fearing more chaos as a result of negligence on anyone's part.

"Yes Ma", the youngest of the daughters rushed outside.

Shatrughna couldn't let go off the golden opportunity.

" I am thirsty. I'll go and drink and some water ", Shatrughna informed Bharat.

" I know your thirst", Bharat let out a chuckle.

Shatrughna rushed outside in the open space and saw Shruthkirti who was busy taking out everything from the palankheen.

"I'll help you Rajkumari", Shatrughna put his foot forward and Shruthkirti bumped into him.

" Ouch!!!", she shrieked as her head hit his head.

Shatrughna brought his head close to hers and gave it a hit again.

"What's this?", Shruthkirti asked irritatingly.

" So that we don't get horns ", Shatrughna grinned.

" Move aside. Your help always causes me embarrassment.", she tried walking to the other side.

"What do you know about Rajkumari Urmila and Lakshman bhai?", he asked eagerly.

" What would I know?", she shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean both are missing."

"So?"

"So.. Even we were missing, remember?", Shatrughna winked.

" Yeah.. That caused all the mess in first place. The invitation, the broken pot and so much embarrassment.", Shruthkirti left with a huff.

Shatrughna turned around to see her go. She stopped midway and faced him.

Shatrughna raised his eyebrows.

Shruthkirti walked towards him which made him crimson red.

"I knew you would cone back.", he closed his eyes in anticipation.

He felt something near his feet.

" No. No. Don't. You can do this after wedding", he said as he saw her bent at his feet.

"Shut up!!! Am picking up the fallen gold coin", she showed the gold piece to him.

" I see", Shatrughna was disheartened.

Shruthkirti enjoyed his fallen face.

"Anyways, how is your leg? You seem to limp even now."

His face lit up as she enquired about his health.

"It hurts a bit as I fell down twice and hit the same place", he said sheepishly.