AND IT CONTINUES

"Its better you stop now", Sita glared at Urmila.

Urmila could never disrespect Sita's orders.

" What's the matter children?", the voice had reached Gargi as she came out of the hut.

"Nothing" , they all replied in unison.

"I didn't get this. Why did you come to Mata Gargi raghunandan?", Sita asked curiously.

There was a 2 minute silence. All the younger princes stared at Ram.

Ram was dumfounded. But as all the eyes were focussed on him, he tried his best to answer something.

" Cook up a story", Lakshman whispered to Ram.

"See this God damn person opened his mouth again", Urmila said.

Lakshman glared at her.

" Enough ", Mata Gargi intervened as she felt a lava brewing up. In no time this would be a battlefield for sure.

" Sita, I had called the boys to talk about the 'gyaan sabha' which will be a few days. I had some message for Rishi Yajyavalkya and no one could be trusted except them"

The boys stared at her.

Gargi gave a knowing look and Ram nodded his head slightly giving her a smile.

"I think you all should leave now. Work is done and its pretty late", Gargi had understood by then that Ram had some plans and if they wait longer more questions will pop up.

" Yes Mata", they all bowed in reverence and she blessed them.

"Sitae, I will want you take Lakshman along", Ram told her.

" Okay Raghunandan ", Sita knew the previous attack on them had left Ram worried and she didn't wanted to take more risk with her sisters.

" Lakshman"

"Yes brother. Don't worry. I'll be with them till they reach the palace", he bowed and stood behind the girls.

Both the parties took leave and proceeded to their destinations.

" Jijashree is funny at times", Urmila     said to Mandvi.

"How?"

"See he asked a fool to accompany us", she chuckled.

Sita glared at her.

Lakshman stayed quiet for Sita's sake.

Lakshman was walking on their left side.

Urmila danced and walked humming some tune.

" She has gotten something into her today. What did she eat by the way?", Mandvi asked Sita.

"She's mad", Sita chuckled.

Urmila tried to step on a boulder but lost balance and fell.

She closed her eyes expecting her skull to be hit by the ground. Instead she found that she stopped midway.

Did gravity ditch me? was the first thought.

The girls stood there witnessing the sight with open mouths.

Urmila opened her eyes to find Lakshman holding her.

" How dare you touch me?", she screamed.

"Leave me I say. Leave me", her voice was unbearable to the ears.

Lakshman obeyed her words and removed his hands.

" THUD!!!!"

The girls closed their eyes frightfully.

"Am sorry bhabhi, I can't be nicer than this to HER", Lakshman apologized.

Sita understood. After all her sister was also too much.

"Too good", Mandvi chuckled as she went to help her fallen sister get up.

Kirti also came in. She dusted her skirt which had all sorts of twigs and leaves clinging onto it.

" How dare you? ", Urmila fumed storming at her enemy.

" Shut up!! He saved you. And you asked him to leave", Sita scolded her.

"You changed your party didi", Urmila sobbed.

She stomped off from there angrily.

" Urmila didi", Kirti called her.

"Sita didi stop her please.", Kirti begged.

" I won't. In fact I have to see you too. How did you pranked Shatrughna? Why the hell was he limping?", Sita questioned her.

Kirti was numb. She looked down.

Mandvi sensed that it could be her turn next.

"Didi let's leave. We are already late. There's a puja too."

She rushed everyone.

"Bhabhi seems to be so relaxed. Where could have Urmila gone? Doesn't she care for her sister", Lakshman thought.

" Bhabhi, should I go and bring Urmila? ", he asked her.

"No. She'll come back once she's fine. She's always been like this. Don't worry", Sita told. 

Sita's words seemed true. Urmila was different. He walked on with the girls.

They reached the palace. Janaka and Sunaina greeted Lakshman and served him with sweets and fruits.

" Please don't be formal Maharaj. I am thankful for all this but I really need to leave. Brother must be waiting. I was asked to accompany them and I came. Now please grant me leave.", Lakshman requested.

Janaka and Sunaina agreed as they again would meet at the puja in the evening. There was hardly any time remaining for the puja.

"I'll meet you at the puja", he bowed and left.

Lakshman's mind was wandering to find a location where Urmila could have gone.

He started his journey in some direction clueless of where it would take him. He surely didn't intend to go to the ashram. He was supposed to be accountable for the safety of the girls. And now he didn't know where Urmila was though the girls were used to her antics. He paced the path with long steps.