Epilouge

"Are you sure that you have your lunch?" Mia questioned her four year old son who was just about to have his first day of school.

"Yes, Mummy." Innocently replying, Matthew put on his backpack and was holding his father's hand. The duo were almost identical and this thought made Matthew's mother smile - every time she looked at her son, she could see her husband.

Emily, their one year old daughter, was eloquently sat on the floor playing with her building blocks. Only Emily could achieve complete calmness in the new situation, that the young family had been placed in. Wonderfully, she even managed a small laugh when a small, strawberry blonde curl fell from her head and onto her nose.

"He will be absolutely fine, won't you Matthew?" Theo asked, reassuring Mia.

"Yep!" Matthew excitedly recited.

Rubber stop moving along the floor as the car came to a stop outside of the school. Tension was building up in the loud silence the car had acquired. Neither parents wanted to let their first child walk away because, unlike him, they were aware that things could go wrong. He could fall and hurt himself or be upset about being away from home.

Wanting their child to be oblivious to their worries, Mia quickly got out of the car with her son and let him make his way into the classroom. All that was exchanged was a quick kiss and a: "Have a nice day, I will be back at three!", before she saw him make a friend.

After watching their son walk into school the two took their youngest child to the set of her father's newest film. Naturally, due to the immense amount of hard work and commitment, the film was a huge success and was to be presented to many award shows.

"I'm ever so proud of you, Theo." Mia added to the conversation that been ongoing for about ten minutes.

"Thank you, and I you." He replied, referring to her giving him a beautiful family that he cared so dearly for.

Later that day, the two put their children to bed and as they turned the lights off, Theo turned to Mia.

"Thank you for leaving London." He mentioned, quietly.

"Thank you for visiting London." Mia retaliated softly, as they were just outside of the bedrooms which held their sleeping children.

"Who knew that such an atrocious party could have such a magical outcome?"

"I definitely was not aware of the fact that such a melancholy get together would result in the rest of my life." Mia started, "What a good life it is!"

"Such a brilliant life."

"I love you, Mr Williams." Mia explained, glancing at her husband with love.

"I love you too, Mrs Williams."