Chapter thirty four

"Simplistic." Theo laughed into my ear as I met with him at the end on the enchanting aisle.

It was the kind of line I knew he had been working on for at least a week because he always wants to make me laugh.

"Seriously though, you look very aesthetically pleasing, Miss Jones."

"Ditto Mr Williams." I replied.

Nobody objected which was both of us were tremendously grateful for.

When we proceeded onto performing our vows, I was asked to deliver first.

I did it contently.

"When I was a little girl, my mum and dad would always tell me to marry somebody who: loved me, made me feel like I was on cloud nine all the time and somebody who I would be inseparable from." I smiled at him remembering our little separated time before returning to the vows.
"When in I lived in London I kept a diary, the night I met you, it kind of just said: "Wow!" Before I continued to write about our little adventure at Waitrose and Greggs - don't ask..." I joked turning to our closest friends and family.
"What I'm trying to say in a really goofy way is that I love you so much."

"I, Mia Jones, take you to Theo Williams to become my husband for all of this life and every other form of existence I will ever be. I vow to love you unconditionally. I vow to work with you to be my partner in every aspect of life. I vow to, not only put up with the snoring, but to love it just as much as every other feature you have. I vow to share all my possessions with you. I vow to be with you in sickness and in health, and for richer, for poorer. Most of all, I vow to share my life with you and love you unconditionally."

We both smiled at each other through watery tears that were dominating our eyes.

Neither of us let the tear escape at that point that.

Next it was Theo's turn.

"I never knew that going to a really bad party would lead me to my wife. To the love of my life. To my favourite person. To my best friend. To my everything. I have learnt so much from you and I hope to learn even more. Before meeting you, I never knew how romantic a supermarket car park could be."

We both laughed again.

"Also, before meeting you, I never knew what true heartbreak was. I never had a broken heart when we were apart due to my belief that we would be together again - I guess I was right! However, I saw you go through a really hard time when you lost your Dad. For me, watching you go through that amount of pain, killed me every single day."

It was then, neither of us stopped, we let the tear fall freely.

"I Theo Williams, take you Mia Jones to be my wife. I vow to work on every project with you because you are the new, and only important, project."

We both remember the time I told him I should be the only project and kind of smiled at each other.

"I vow to share everything. I vow to cherish you. I vow to be with you in sickness and health, to have and to hold from this day forwards."

"I vow to love you in every single last way with every single last drop I can give you."

We were delighted when we were officially Mr and Mrs Williams.

Mrs Mia Williams.

Forever.