Chapter fourteen

My family met Theo, it was nice watching all the people I love together in one room! Lilly was there with us and everything was beautiful - Lilly had met Theo the night he told me he loved me and I told him I loved him because she was back at the flat when he walked me home and we shared our first kiss, passionate and full of love! 

"Mia, Lilly and you must be Theo!" My mum flew her arms around him and gave him a small smile! 

"Hello Mrs Jones." Theo started, " I've heard lots about you!"

"Oh my name is Kim, no need for Mrs Jones! I hope Mia told you good things!" My mum started, "and welcome to our home!"

"Oh most definitely and thank you, Kim!"

"So this is the boy that stole my baby's heart?" Dad started.

Theo looked a little intimidated but that soon changed when my Dad made him more comfortable by saying: "Well, you treat my daughter right, have good manners and good hair, what more can I ask for?" 

At this point we all laughed and it felt as if I should be sat with an engagement ring because my parents have never accepted a boy like this before! I mean my mum and dad are very protective without being annoyingly protective- they just want what's best for me and, by the looks of things, they believe that Theo is the best thing for me! Either they genuinely think he is the best for me or, after twenty-five years of life, they finally have trust in my judgement! I liked to think that it was a little mixture of both! 

"So you're Theo?" Josh asked as he entered the entrance hallway! 

"Yeah and I'm presuming you're Josh, I've heard lots of amazing stuff about you - you're going to law school?" 

"Yeah and you are a big time film director! I Googled you!" Josh began, "and if you hurt my big sis I will - " 

"Alright!" I intercepted! "Josh, I think I am alright, but thanks!"

"What have I told you about Googling your sister and her friends?" My mum asked.

"Not to do it..." Josh replied.

"YOU GOOGLED ME?" I asked.

"Yep!" Josh answered.

"And me?" Theo asked. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry!" Josh replied. 

"What are you sorry about?" Lilly asked as she walked into the living room.

"Josh has been Googling us!" I almost shouted.

"Yeah, I read some really funny stuff about you Lilly!"

"I have no regrets!" Lilly explained.

"Not even when you died your hair green by accident? Don't you regret trying to die your hair platinum and getting it wrong?" Josh teased. 

"Alright, sarcasm much!" Lilly stated! 

When we all sat around the table for dinner I sat next to Theo and Lilly and my family was at the other side of the oblong shaped table! Mum had made a vegetarian lasagna due to Lilly and I being vegetarians. 

It was a very nice dinner and afterwards we played Monopoly before we got into my Mini and Theo, Lilly and I drove back to London. 

Theo slept at our flat that night. 

Lilly went for a meal with her brother before he left so we were alone from the hours of seven until midnight. 

I made us scrambled eggs on toast and that was Theo's last supper in England...

"I am going to miss you, Theo." I was crying into his shirt, he was crying into my hair, we were both in an emotional mess! 

"I am going to miss you too, Mia!" He replied.

"Why don't you stay here, we can find a flat or you can live here with us?" I inquired as I kept on crying. 

"I can't my next film project is in Sydney, my family is in Sydney, my home is in Sydney!" He said. "You come to Syndey." He was still crying. 

"I would but I can't drop everything here. Maybe, when you finish your film project you can come and live here?" 

"Maybe..." 

After packing his suitcase up we just sat on the end of the bed. 

All I could think about was how in twenty four hours time I would be sat alone in my bed- most likely with Dairy Milk and watching The Notebook, while crying so much my eyeballs sting! 

Afterwards, we just went to sleep and I didn't care that I might have created another factor for my self to be upset from in a days time - I was happy and content, as much as I could be, at that moment! I just forgot about what I had to do the next day... Say goodbye!