Chapter 16: The Last Visit Part 2 (Love Is A Powerful Magic)

Start from the beginning

"No" I smirked and leaped. "Syrup tsunami shockwave"

Just like what the spell did before, they are all covered in a sticky syrup including my friends. All the rats were stick to the ground.

"Ha, that was way too easy" I said as I was going down.

"Syrup sucker" Ludo lift his wand like and a vortex suck all the syrup.

"Cupcake blast" I yelled pointing the wand towards Ludo.

"Denied" He smirked as he catch the blast with his wand.

"Hey!" I exclaimed annoyed.

"Rats, get the wand!!" He yelled his old phrase and the rats approach me.

"We won't let you" Marco said approaching with the others.

"Annoying little brats" Ludo said with anger. "Mirror Cage" he said pointing his wand towards them.

They stopped at their feet and gasped. A mirror cage appeared around them making them a prisoners inside.

"Guys!" I yelled and try to reverse it but a rat snatch my wand and run towards Ludo.

"Star!!" They scream.

I look behind me and saw the rats about to tie me up, I luckily avoided it and attack them with kicks and punches. They didn't stop attacking and I also didn't stop but I slowly feel my body getting tired.

Marco's Pov

I bang myself to the mirror cage that we're all stuck in so it will break but the girls just stare at me and Star with worried in their eyes.

"Marco, stop it. Your just gonna hurt yourself." Stephanie said trying to stop me.

"This mirror is not like the mirror here on Earth, earthturd" Pony Head said with concern watching Star.

I stopped and also just stare at Star kicking and punching the rats. I can say in her eyes that she can't win it alone, she was getting tired.

I notice Ludo smirking in the corner of my eyes. He took Star's wand from one of his rat's tiny hand and collide both wand.

The crystals attached to each other and glow brightly. The wand slowly turn its form into an evil form that suits the figure of Ludo.

"NO!!! STAR THE WAND" I yelled banging myself again but this time the others did too.

Star looked at the wand on Ludo's hand, her eyes widened with fear and stand frozen. The rats took the chance of time to held her arms making her looked like defeat.

"Hey princess, how about I'll send you to somewhere where there is no chance to escape? Forever " Ludo said laughing hysterically.

"Okay guys, on 3." Jackie said seriously. "1 2 3!!!"

We all tackle the cage, it starts to crack and break into pieces.

Star's Pov

I was shocked, scared and angry at the same time but I was frozen at my feet. I stared fearfully at the wand as it slowly send out a beam at me.

"Never existing beam" Ludo yelled and quickly the beam approach me.

"Marco!!!!" I scream out from my lungs and shut my eyes very tight.

Seconds past and I opened my eyes. I scan my surroundings hoping still at the park. Gladly I'm still at the park and Marco is in front of me. He turned to me and smile, I notice that he's holding a piece of broken mirror.