7. Is that a golf cart?

Soundcheck was the most amazing experience.

Emily and I were sitting outside the venue with some other girls waiting for the concert to start.

"Why don't we sing some songs to pass the time?" One of the girls said, I think her name was Valerie.

"Yeah" the other girls agreed.

One of the girls started to sing the song "Gotta get out" by 5sos and we all eventually joined in.

I think I can sing pretty good but that's only when I'm alone. I've never sang in front of people before so this is a first.

We sang a few songs already when the group asked me to start a song.

I was pretty nervous but I like these people and I don't think they would judge me so I will try.

"Is the song "tomorrow never dies" okay?" I ask everyone.

"Yeah!" They say.

I decide to start singing.

"Life can be so hard to breathe when you're trapped inside a box, you are waiting for a break to come, it always come too late, You're on the edge just stumbling, And the road it starts to wind, But every time a page is turned,
A chance to make it right" I sing feeling good.

Once everyone joined in on the chorus it was so uplifting and magical. We all sounded great.

"Oh the sun will rise! Like a flame ignites"

"We aren't don't till' we say it's over! We won't fade away!"

"Oh the sun! Will r-"

We were all cut off by the odd sound of a vehicle of some sort. We then notice something coming towards us.

Is it a golf cart?

Then sure enough a golf cart is about drive by us.

We all look at each other in confusion.

What the heck?

"TOMORROW NEVER DIES! O-OH O-OH O-O-O-H" the people on the cart scream.

And all of the fans including the group I was in screamed back of course because the people on the golf cart were the people we were here to see.

The 5sos boys kept driving down the street as fast as they got here, in a flash.

"Did that just happen?" One of the girls said out loud.

We all laughed and got excited, the concert started soon.

I felt so, at home here, it was amazing. I can relate to all of these people and they are all so nice and sweet.

I've grown up with the 5sos boys, it's almost like I've known them my while life.

They are my main source of happiness whether I like it or not. Without them, I don't know what I'd do. They've helped me more than I could ever know. They are amazing people, and I couldn't have chosen anyone better.

~

It was time for the concert, they just let us into the chaotic venue.

Emily and I rush into the nearest merchandise line.

I purchase a shirt with the tour dates, some bracelets and a poster with the money I got from my birthday, then we head to our seats.

They were about the same place we were standing during soundcheck and I was so excited. My heart was pounding, that feeling was back again, I wanted to see them again. I couldn't wait.

The build up was so long. It was killing me! Just let me see them again!

The lights went completely out all of a sudden, it was pitch black. The whole audience fell into an Eerie silence. You could hear everyone's breathing.

Just then the silence was filled by the strumming of a guitar, Michaels guitar, that turned into the beginning chords of "End up Here".

The music sounded great, the drums, the bass, the guitar, their voices, everything was perfect.

They went through song by song;

Out Of My Limit, Heartbreak Girl, Voodoo Doll.

Don't Stop, Disconnected, Long Way Home.

Rejects, Heartache On The Big Screen, Wrapped Around Your Finger.

Amnesia, Beside You, Everything I Didn't Say.

American Idiot, Kiss Me Kiss Me, then, She Looks So Perfect.

After that the lights went out again. Silence filled the arena, but we knew it wasn't over.

Slowly everyone started chanting.

"5sos" "5sos" "5sos" "5sos" "5sos"

It was so loud my ears were ringing, but it was a beautiful sound. Everyone was here for them. I was so proud.

The lights came back on again and the boys were back on stage, doing what they love.

The last two songs: Good Girls, and What I Like About You.

I was dancing, singing, feeling my favourite music through my whole body. Nothing was better than this.

But then they had to say their goodbyes. We all cheered and screamed for them. Let them know we loved them.

Until the lights went out for the final time.

---------------
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY OMG

Comment what you guys think ! I want to hear you !