14.

Sehun is now at the living room, talking over the phone with his friends.

"So, when will you show up at school?" -Baekhyun

"Next Monday, hyung."

"Do you want to eat something? We can buy it for you." -Yixing

"No, hyung. I'm fine. I don't want to be a burden."

"Who said you are a burden??" -Tao

Sehun chuckle at his hyung remarks.

"You are our precious maknae, Sehun-ah. Don't forget that." -Minseok

"Alright hyungs, there is someone knocking at the door. I gotta go!"

After his hyungs hung up, Sehun immediately open the door, revealing a young man in his suit.

"Excuse me? Are you perhaps Oh Sehun?" The young man asked after he bow politely to Sehun.

"Uhm, yes. Do i know you?"

"I'm afraid no, sir. But let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Seokjin and i'm here to tell you that Mr. Xi wants to meet you."

"Who is Mr. Xi?" Sehun frown, hearing an unfamiliar name.

"I believe you know him as Mr. Luhan's father."
.
.
.
.
.
"Luhan, stop being like this!" Jihoo barged into Luhan's room since he won't come out from his room. Luhan just covered himself in his blanket. Jihoo who runs out of patience, pull the blanket harshly.

"Are you gonna stay here forever? Dom't you want to see Sehun??"

"Just leave me alone." Luhan pull back the blanket only to be stopped by Jihoo.

"Don't be like this Luhan! I know i'm not at the position to tell you this but Sehun needs you and i know that you need him too!"

"I hurted him, okay?! How am i supposed to face him after what i did to him?!"

"That's it? I can't believe you are such a coward Luhan." Jihoo scoffed as hear nothing from Luhan. He knew that Luhan never file a divorce paper but still he is a coward to fight for his love.

"Seokjin just told me that your father wants to meet Sehun." Luhan jolt up from his bed, looking at Jihoo with his doe-eyes.

"What does he want this time??"

"I don't know. But maybe it's the right time to fight for your love for Sehun."
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun shift in his seat. He felt uncomfortable sitting beside Luhan's father.

"Sehun."

"Y-yes, sir?"

Sehun heard Mr. Xi sigh. "I'm sorry."

Sehun felt the cold wind blow on his face, making him slightly shivered. "What is there to be sorry about, sir?"

"I'm sorry to force Luhan to left you and divorce you."

"But sir-"

"Let me finish this first, son." Mr. Xi cut him off and Sehun obeyed the older.

"I'm sorry i sent those men to beat you up. I'm sorry to force Luhan to divorce you. I'm really sorry to took yours and Luhan happiness. And i'm sorry for being a bad father in law for you. I'm really a bad father for Luhan. It's just, i have experienced this things before."

"I was from a poor family when i met with Luhan's mother. I'm just a waiter when i saw her for the first time. Her parents didn't approve me back then so we, me and Luhan's mother, decided to secretly dating behind her parents and i worked really heard just to prove to her parents that i worth her daughter."