Exchange pt 2

I can even walk in the high school that I've been going to for 2 years without being harassed. By the time I got to my locker I got my smoothie knocked to the ground. And shoved to the lockers. I put my things into the locker and soon after Amber and Bianca slammed my locker shut. Luckily my hand was in my bookbag because that would have been very painful. " Hey little miss immigrant, I heard you were gonna be helping malak. Let me tell you something if I find out anything happening between you too your gonna have to deal with me". Bianca said. I didn't care what she was saying. She just kept talking but I wasn't listening until she dropped my bookbag spilling everything out of it they sashayed down the hallway. I bent down to get my books then the hallway started to clear. I put my things that were on the floor into my locker, grabbed the things I needed then headed to class. I got to math class and it was shocking because malak was already there all of the good seats were taken. I had to sit in the near right corner toward the middle. I always hated sitting there those were the seats where the kids always talked and never paid attention that was the main reason I switched seats but those seats are taken. Since I couldn't hear I interpreted what he was saying. After class was over I asked the teacher can he go over it again. Again shockingly malak stayed as well and told his " entourage " to go without him so he can understand it better. I looked at him and smiled and my dimples started to show. I looked at the board and copied what he was writing. After he was done I got up and he wrote me a late pass to my next class he did the same thing to malak. The hallways were empty and malak walked with me. "So can I still come over to study?" Malak asked. "Yea sure" I said back looking down. " Ok sure what time should I be there?" He sure did ask a lot of questions but I liked that. "Is 4:30 fine for you?" I said. " Yea it's perfect malak said. I gave him my address and he kept starting at me and I was unsure when he would stop.

After school
I waited for amaya but I didn't see her so I walked home alone. As I got home I took it as my mom being at work. I went upstairs and took a shower and put on some fresh clothes. I went back downstairs and sat at the dinning room table and started my homework. I heard a knock at the door and it was malak. "Come in". I told malak. " Oh sorry but your gonna have to take off your shoes we don't like a dirty floor" I made it seem like malak was a hoodlum which he wasn't. He just got there and I already said too much. He took off his shoes and followed me into the dinning room. " As you can see I already started". "Ok so what is it you don't get?". I asked.  I don't get the geometry. " Ok so what your gonna do for the first one is.. I was telling malak what to do until I got hungry. " You want anything?" I told him. " Orange juice will be fine". He asked. I brought 2 glasses of orange juice and a bowl of strawberries. "Here you go" I said as I sat the glasses on the table. "Thank you Alex" Malak said. " So Alex why do u let people be so mean to you? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to" malak said taking a strawberry." Well they're just words so I really don't care, and beside do hear me right now I have an accent". I said taking a sip of my orange juice. " Yea I hear you Alex and its a cute accent". Malak said smiling. I put down my glass and started blushing. This cycle of continuous staring started happening again. I broke it by saying. "Should be get back to work". We started working for a few more hours then my mom came home. "Oh mom this is malak and he was just getting ready to leave it's getting late" I said I walked malak to the door to put on his shoes. "So same time next week right?" Malak asked. "Yea sure oh here's my number if you don't get anything". I can't believe I gave malak watson my phone number. "Thanks Alex for helping me". Malak said reaching his arms out for a hug. I gave malak a hug then he left.

Omg this chapter was so long but this shows I'm back. I really hope you guys liked this chapter because all the chapters I write are for you guys so yea and if you want to follow me on snap
Its
Badassbarbie24 so add me I add back. I love you guys but I gotta fly back to the galaxy...