Exchange pt 1

Fast forward to Thursday...

Alex Pov

This morning I got up on time without mom screaming up the stairs. I went into my closet took out some clothes and put them on the bed while I took a shower. When I got out of the shower I put the clothes that I had on my bed on. I grabbed my phone and my bookbag and headed downstairs. I met my mom and my sister in the kitchen. " you want anything for breakfast sweetie? "No a smoothie will go just fine" I told my mom. " So Alex I heard that you are tutoring Malak Watson" My sister said. I just gave her a death look like I was gonna jump over the counter and punch her in the face. " Yes I am I told Amaya". " Speaking of it mom can he come over to study later on today?" I asked. " Alex.. I guess so but you are to both sit at the kitchen table do you understand" My mother said sharply. " Yes ma'am we will". My mother handed me my smoothie then we were out the door. " Oh yea mom can I go over jadens house " Amaya asked. "Amaya I don't know about you going over his house". " But mom that's not fair your letting Alex hang out with the most popular guy in school are you kidding mom". "Amaya don't start and besides the reason I am letting Alex TUTOR malak is because she's smart and mature--. "You're saying she's more mature because she doesn't have friends". While my mother and sister were going back and forth in the front seat I just looked out the car window. I starting wondering what it was going to be like tutoring the cutest guy in the school. We finally got to the school and my sister was the first one to get out of the car and slammed the car door. " Goodbye sweetie, I'll see you later". I got of the car and walked inside the school.