In living Hell

Alex POV

I hated going to that school. The fear of my own death and the fear of life it's self. I only said these words in my journal. I got into the car with Amaya, and my mom. I was in the back seat of My mother's Audi A4 and Amaya was in the front talking to mom. The thing about Amaya was that she was popular and she could get anyone she ever wanted by her looks. Captain of the Cheerleading team and like I've said before she goes out with Jaden DeRosa. Everything about her was perfect and I didn't know where I'd fit in. We finally made it to school. Scared to even get out of the car, I slid over and got out. I turned around only to notice that mom was gone, and so was I. I was alone. " Okay I can do this, I think". I had said to myself. I walked to the school door and was quickly bombarded by oncoming students. A kid that had constantly bullied me walked by and rudely knocked my books out of my hands. I bent down to get them, but while on the ground he said this : " Hey watch where you are going, nerd. It's bad that you're probably here illegally so why don't you just go back to the border's before I deport your ass" The kid said. Shaken up by what the kid had said, I got up and ran to the bathroom. I took off my glasses and noticed  "FREAK" on the mirror. " What is wrong with me" I said wiping away my tears. I pulled out my journal, Went into one of the empty stalls and pulled out my journal and started writing.

Why?(This is a actual Poem that I've wrote)

 Tears cover in blood. You hurt me Why, because you have control over me. I have been picturing myself as ugly because that's what I've been seen my whole life. My tears quickly shed away turning my sad emotion into anger, But what was I angry about? Why couldn't I figure this out. Every word that comes out of your mouth  ignorant, cruel, hateful and what I describe myself WORTHESS. I hated defying myself this word, but I'd rather defy it than someone else defy it for me.

I stopped writing when it sounded like 2 girls walking into the bathroom. " Oh my god, did you here what happened to Eric and that illegal girl with the accent" One girl said. " Yea it was so crazy what he did to her, but it's was true. I mean it's not her fault that her sister is popular and she isn't" The girls both laughed and left. I didn't understand what was so funny about bullying a person until near death, But it wasn't true I wasn't an illegal girl who snuck here with her mother and sister. I did have an accent, but that wasn't my fault or was it? I kept blaming myself for things that I didn't do or cause some of them were lies ALL LIES but if I kept believing them where would it get me in return? I left the bathroom and went to class.