"The very beggining"

Chapter one
"The past"
6 years in the past

_____________________________

December 7 of 1937.
It feels like just yesterday, I remember I was thirteen years old, when everything happened. Five years in the past... December 7 of 1931. In a small town in California.I was playing baseball with my brothers and friends, at the backyard of my house, I was having so much fun, until a military car stopped in front of my house...

I though it was my brother Carl who was twenty years old, he is in the U.S. Army or my other brother Jonathan who was 25 years old, he is in the U.S Navy.
So hopefully I went to receive one of my brothers... When I saw him "he was wearing a uniform but he was not one of my two brothers" I said to myself... "Is your mother home? I got a letter for her" said the uniformed man.

As soon as he asked my mother show up and
she grabed the letter. As soon as she read it she said" thank you" with a rare face to the guy in a uniform...He left in his car. I stared at mom and she still had that weird face.
My big brother showed up. "What's wrong mom? Why are you looking at me like that?-"He asked. She started crying while he grabed the letter from her hand and read it.My big brother Mike told to me and Matt "Jonathan's gone and Carl is missing". As soon as he said it we all went to give our mother a hug.
______________________________

December 14, 1931
16:45:59
______________________________The next week, we went to Jonathan's funeral, the day was turning into night, it was raining and the wind blew so hard that my tears flew away. My bigger brother Mike who has eighteen years old looked so mad on the outside but in the inside he was crying. My middle brother Matt who was fifteen years old he was sad but he didn't like to show it on public. My mother went through a lot, she lost my dad in airplane crash five years ago and now my two brothers.

But hopefully Carl is alive, he is the only one who I apreciate for everything I've been through, he was always there for me. Everyone's wearing black, everybody was staring the two soldier's who are folding the American flag, while I stared down. The two soldier's give the flag to my brothers and I, then my mother crouched to tell us how she felt about the situation. But I didn't want to listen to what she says, not right now, so I start running as fast and far as I could. My brother's start chasing me, as I hear the shots of the soldier's with the rifles saying goodbye to Jonathan and Carl.On my way to the town I stumbled with a tree and knock myself out.The grass was so tall that my brother's didn't see I fell and they kept running.When I woke up like fifteen minutes later, I saw a kid helping me beside the tree I fell.
"Are you ok?" he asked. I panic when I realize that I was running from my brothers."It's ok relax, I'm not going to hurt you" He said. And asked again
"Are you ok?".

"Yeah, my head hurts but I'm ok" I said."I'm Shawn Miller" he said while he lift me up.
"I'm Tyler, Tyler Stinson" I said very confused."Is getting dark I should be going" I said after I realized my family must be looking for me. "I'll see you around" Shawn said.

I went home and open the door to the living room. First thing I heard was
"Are you ok" my mom said. "I'm fine" I answer with anger while my brothers looked at me. "Where is the flag?"I ask them."Here"
They answer. I grabed the flag and walk up stairs to my room and locked the door. While they were knocking and convincing me to unlock the door. I was laying in my bed I hugged the flag and cried all night long.
______________________________
Next on "The rise of the flag"
Chapter 2
"I want you for U.S. Army"
- six years later
- My love
-My friendship