chapter one: slenderman

You ran as fast as you could. Running helped you relieve stress. Well more than most other things do. You had to do something to get your mind off of school. All of the popular girls bullied you and you hated the popular guys because they always thought you where a lesbian, but you weren't. I mean so what the only men you like are fictional...and have no face. You have always had a vast infatuation with slenderman the leader of the "creepypastas" the creepy internet stories that you have been reading since you where like 12, but before you could think further you collapsed.

Slender p.o.v.
---------------------------------------------------
I was taking a stroll through my forest as usual just to make sure there where no humans around. Just then I heard a loud rusteling sound. Of course my instincts clicking into place I went to inspect the situation. There was a female. A very beautiful one at that. The long h/c was was wind blown and messy. She looked hot and tired, like she has been running for hours. She had passes out. Probably from running, but I couldn't just leave her there. So I brought her home with me.

___________________________________

Hello everyone that reads this
This is the first x reader that I have ever written and I plan on making every chapter about a different brother. So you will have to wait to see what happens in the slender story 😈 so I hope you enjoy. ❤❤❤❤❤