21

This was it. Finally it was Friday and finally Louis didn't dread the Monday that would come. A long fucking week of vacation. Finally.

"Lou, if you keep grinning like that they'll know you murdered one of the cheerleaders."

"Oh shush, Zayn. Though I would kill them all off if it was legal. I can't understand how fucked up you must be to think that just because you're wearing a skirt and you practically flash your underwear to a full arena every damn performance gives you the right to think you're a queen and everyone should do what you say. If those botches ever dare to come at me, I have so many ways to get my revenge. And trust me I look forward to it."

"I knew you being quiet and listening to everyone was a bad idea." Zayn sighed and Louis chuckled. The two boys were finally alone again. They hadn't had much time together once the whole Harry-drama started and then Ben decided to show up too. It's better now though. Louis still wasn't over Harry, but he tried and really what else could he do but just continue with his life? Getting your heart broken is painful but it doesn't justify throwing away his education. Ben helped him a lot too... Speaking about the brunette, he was kidnapped by Niall a while ago. It was weird how they wouldn't tell why they needed Louis' childhood friend, but it might be a good idea for Ben to spend some time with other people besides Louis.

"Oh, damn, Lou?" Zayn smiled sheepishly and Louis groaned. He knew Zayn needed him to do something from the other boy's tone alone.

"What do you want?"

"Can you get my bag in the music room? The one that's rarely used."

"Why the hell would you go there? Don't you usually sleep in the art room?" Louis sighed, but when he looked back up to Zayn, he knew he lost the fight. No one could win against Zayn's puppy dog eyes, "Fine! But you better buy me ice cream on the way home!"

"No problem, I think I own you at least that. Thanks, babe."

With another sigh and a dramatic roll of his eyes, Louis walked towards the music room. The hallway wasn't filled with students like all the others because it was in the old part of the school and no one liked the creepy vibe that lingered there. There were even rumors about ghosts and stuff, but Louis knew it was ridiculous to believe in those. If they told him some of the teachers were in some weird and fucked up cult, he'd believe them. But, ghosts? The only thing that resembled ghosts were the students on the morning of their exams.

The door of the classroom was already open and Louis hurried inside but he stopped walking once he saw someone sitting next to Zayn's bag. Louis' first thought was that those stupid rumors were true, but after a second glance... Why would the ghost look like Harry Styles? Simple explanation, it was Harry.

"Well, this is awkward." Louis sighed for watch felt the millionth time that day. Why would Harry be here?

"I know, but can we talk? I begged Zayn to help me and I swear that I'll back off if you just listen."

"Fine." Louis pulled one of the chairs back and say down, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry."

"Wha-- what?" Louis gaped at his crush. Why was he the one to apologize? Wasn't Louis the one that forced a kiss on him?

"I'm sorry, Louis. I went to the club because Zayn texted me and I was so happy when you kissed me, but it scared me to death at the same time. I didn't think you'd-- no, I didn't even ask. I know you said you didn't regret kissing me, but I thought it was just because you still had some alcohol in your system. I'm sorry I said it was nothing because it was all but that." Harry inhaled deeply and his breath came back out shakily.