12

Harry was an idiot. There was no other word for it, Niall thought. He was just looking at the green eyed boy while he was talking with Louis and Niall was so close to slapping him and yelling at him. Don't get him wrong, he loves Harry to pieces, but that boy was so dense, he wouldn't even know Louis had asked him on a date if Lou had said "Hey, I know we just had a fight -sorta-, but I want to talk to you. Only you. As in a date. Not Liam. Because I love you". Maybe a neon sign with the words 'Louis William Tomlinson likes Harry Edward Styles' would work? Full names are a must or Harry would say it was about someone who had the same goddamn name for some mysterious reason.

"Niall? You look ready to kill a man... Something Up?" Zayn was eying him and Harry bit his lip, little lights twinkled in his eyes.

"Of course something is up, Z. The ceiling," The curly haired lad said right before he started laughing. The only one that joined him was Louis -who was only laughing out of fondness for the boy.

"Ignore that idiot, why're you mad? Normally, you're the one smiling all the time," Zayn asked again and Niall sighed. Yeah he looked angry, he can have other expressions than a smile, sue him.

"I just can't understand why a certain someone is so fucking dense and I'm getting frustrated because my ship could be sailing!"

"You bought a ship?" Liam gasped and Louis busted out laughing.

"Relationship ship, Li! Like shipping to people together?" Louis uttered and Liam flushed bright red. Okay, that boy really had to make a tumblr.

"Shipping them where?" Liam was still confused and Louis just started laughing harder.

"Don't even laugh, Tomlinson. If it wasn't for your dumb and dumber act, I'd be a captain on a sailing yacht right now!"

"Okay, calm down Nialler... You didn't drink before coming to lunch with us, did you?" Louis raised an eyebrow and Niall sighed again. He'd leave those idiots be ... For now.

The boys continued eating, but one of them couldn't wipe his very confused expression off his face and a minute before the bell rang, he had gathered enough courage to ask it again.

"Where are you shipping those people to?"

Four fond sighs were followed with a: "Oh Liam..."

****

Saturday. Louis would be a lot happier and a lot more nervous if his plan had actually worked, but alas, it hadn't, so now he was laying on the couch, texting Niall while he waited for Zayn to pick him up. He didn't even bother dealing with his bed hair, he just pulled a beanie over it and decided it was good enough. Harry had obviously no interest in going on a date with him, so why would Louis even try? He chose to sleep one more hour and not bother with his hair or looking through his whole closet for 'the perfect look'. A perfect look is bullshit anyway, his bum looked perfect in anything.

The doorbell rang and Fizzy pushed her brother off the couch -Louis may or may not have screamed as a girl at that.

"Shut up, Lou, your boyfriend is here."

"I swear, you girls came crawling out of hell to embarrass me till I die."

"We didn't crawl out out of hell, BooBea. We came crawling out of a vagina," Lottie corrected from her seat on one of the chairs and Louis gagged.

"Oh, C'mon, get over your distaste of them! You came out of one and you're living with five females. Reality check, we all have one, Louis... Although you may be the real pussy here," Fizzy flipped her hair over her shoulder and Lottie started laughing.

The doorbell rang again and Louis let out a relieved sigh at that.

"Thank god! I'm freed from this horrid talk!"

Louis ran towards the door and he koala-hugged Zayn while whispering 'save me from these demons'. Zayn just laughed and carried his best friend to his car. It wasn't the first time this kind of scene happened, and honestly? Zayn wasn't even surprised anymore.

------

Kind of wanted to make up for the long wait? Two short chapters 😊
Yay or nay?

Thanks for reading! I love you all! 💜💜

(Also, if someone from my family reads this -yes I gave away my username to my family- ... Hi 😇😅)