4:00am Mishap | Koganegawa Kanji

4:00am Mishap | Koganegawa Kanji | Gender-neutral

(A/N) - I feel like this character doesn't get enough love. Enjoy, I guess.

A loud scream erupted throughout the apartment.

Your eyes shot open. It was four in the morning, and anything would at this time of the morning would seem bad.

You turned in your bed to expect your boyfriend to be there.

His absence made the situation even worse.

You sat up in your bed, and called out: "Kanji?"

No reply?

"Kanji?!?" you yelled again.

It wasn't a very brilliant idea to be shouting stuff in the middle of the night if a psychotic murder was in your home. But all of your common sense disappeared.

You stood up, and crept around the flat as quietly as you could. You turned the corner, and saw that the bathroom light was on.

You tip-top over to there, only to find your boyfriend cowering at the wall.

No killer, no tripping or falling. Just Koganegawa practically glued to the wall out of fear.

"Kanji, are you okay?" your voice was laced with concern, even though nothing seemed wrong.

"T-there's-s a sp-spider!" the giant setter yelled. He pointed a finger at a small dot on the wall.

You sighed, and mentally face palmed. 4:00am, and you thought your boyfriend was getting stabbed to death or something, but all it was, was a small little spider.

"Okay," you breathed. You walked out of the room. Then came back a moment later with a shoe.

You went over to the small dot on the wall, and apologized for being the murderer. You slapped the spider, and it fell to the ground dead.

"T-thank you, (F/N)," Koganegawa said.

"You're welcome, but next time, please don't scream like you're about to get killed. Let's go back to bed Kanji," you replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

You walked out of the bathroom, and went to bed. But before you did, you went to check if the front door was locked.

It wasn't. . .

Thanks for reading. If you liked it, please vote, and leave a comment. Requests are open still. You're free to request away!