Part 25 : Past/Future Lucy : Road to Survival

Start from the beginning

Past Lucy : Another version of me !

Lucy : I suppose so , which version are you ?

Future Lucy : I'm from the future .

Past Lucy / Present Lucy : The future !

Future Lucy : yes

Past Lucy : excuse me future self , but would you mind telling us what happened because I'm kind of confused !

Future Lucy : when Lisanna got jealous of us , she tricked us , then after killing us , she ran back to fairy tail and told our guild members a lie , after Natsu showed everyone the truth about our death she was kicked out of the guild for hurting a nakama , then they had a funeral for our body.

Past Lucy : so we're dead ( crying )

Future Lucy : Yes we are dead , but this dimension is the ritual that our father Acnologia the Dragon King putted up for us so we can return back to our normal lives.

Lucy : tell me what I have to do I miss my guild members with all of my heart !

Future Lucy : ( smiles ) I know you do , come we have to go see our father.

Lucy : okay

After walking 3 miles

Future Lucy : Come you 2

Past/Present Lucy : where are we ?

Suddenly Acnologia comes Suprising the 3 Lucy's

Lucy : ( cries ) Father !

Acnologia : hello princess

Lucy : ( hugs Acnologia ) father I've missed you .

Acnologia : I know , your guild members missed you too that's why we prepared the ritual for you.

Lucy : ritual !

Future Lucy : yes ritual , this ritual that we are going to cast is going to be bring you back to life.

Lucy : is that really true father , is their a survival ritual ?

Acnologia : yes Lucy their is and you will need them for the ritual to work.

Future Lucy : are you ready for the ritual to begin ?

Lucy : ( looks at her sad nakama )

Dragon slayers : Lucy-San

Guild members : Lucy

Lucy : ( sad and brave look ) yes I'm ready .

Acnologia : okay 3 of you sit in a crissed crossed position and hold hands ?

The 3 Lucy's : ( sit in a crissed crossed position , while holding hands )

Acnologia : close your eyes , and concentrate when the power comes to you .

Golden light shines in the middle of the circle ritual

The 3 Lucy's : !

Lucy : father what's happening ?

Acnologia : don't worry princess it's sending the 3 of you back to your own time , and it will send you back to where you really belong , then you will forget about the horrible things that girls has done to you.

Lucy : ( smiles ) okay

Acnologia : it's ready , let's go princess ?

Lucy : coming father , thank you future and past Lucy .

Future and Past Lucy : you're welcome , now we must return back to our own time ( both teleport away )

Acnologia and Lucy suddenly transport back to the dragon realm to the dragons and Layla's surprise their beloved princess has returned home from heaven.

Lucy : ( superised and shocked look ) Mother !

Layla : ( shocked and crying ) ! Lucy, LUCY ( runs to hug Lucy )

Dragons : HIME-SAN

After the comeback celebration for Lucy , Lucy spent one night in the dragon realm and she got a surprise a from a friend and that friend was none other than her best exceed friend Sofia.

Sofia : ! Lucy

Lucy : (smiles) hello Sofia

Sofia : LUCY

Lucy : ( smiles and hugs Sofia ) their , their Sofia , I'm here now.

Sofia : ( crying and smiling) I missed you , I prayed for you , to comeback to me.

Lucy : I know you have I've been watching you , we're going to return to fairy tail tomorrow Sofia okay ?

Sofia : ( smiles ) okay

Narrator : now that Lucy has returned from death , how will fairy tail react when she returns to the guild hall find out in the next chapter of Nalu : Born Experienced Elemental Dragon Slayer

End of part 25