Part 16 : Lisanna's problem with Lucy

Erza : Mira what is your sisters problem with Lucy , she's been acting funny with her lately !

Gray : yeah does she hate her ?

Mirajane : I don't know why but I'm going to ask he-

Natsu : Lisanna

Lisanna : yes Natsu ( smiles )

Natsu : ( angry ) what is your problem with Lucy ?

Guild goes silent

Lisanna : ( smiles ) what do you mean , I don't have a problem with her !

Wendy : if you don't have a problem with are best friend then why do you always give her evil looks every time she's with him ?

Lisanna : well you barely have enough time to spend with me Natsu I can't help it if I'm jealous with her being best friends with you hm .

Natsu : well she's my best friend you can't just giving her evil looks just because we're always together as a team .

Gajeel : yeah it isn't nice give a person evil looks just because they have all the attention from other people especially the people she has met months ago !

Mira : he's right Lisanna , it's not Lucy's fault she has all the attention and is the most powerful dragon slayer there is .

Lisanna : ( you see how she gets all the attention , if can't get the attention from Natsu in at least a few years than I'll kill his best friend , then Natsu will be my boyfriend instead )

Erza : Lisanna are you listening !

Lisanna : ( smiles ) yes I got it now I'll be nice next time Natsu I promise .

Mira : you had better be otherwise I'll go outside and have a talk with you missy .

Lisanna : yes Mira-née hehe ( you see Lucy , Lucy , Lucy what is she , like the most popular girl here in this guild hall it sickens me if she gets S-Class or passes one single S-Class job I swear I'll kill her and no one will find out )

Lucy : hello everyone !

Sofia : Lucy let's go take a job just me and you okay ?

Lucy : okay Sofia

Job flier : help 5 thiefs escaped from prison
Reward : 30,000 jewel
Location : Balsam Village

Lucy : Master we'll take this job please ?

Master Makarov : okay see you later Lucy

Natsu : Lucy wait !

Lisanna : ( and their he goes again , never pays any attention to me )

Sofia : Lucy natsu's calling you

Natsu : LUCCY

Lucy : ( crying )

Natsu : lu-cy

Sofia : Lucy what's wrong ?

Lucy : I'm crying , why am I crying ( drops to her knees )

Acnologia appears

Acnologia : Princess what's the matter !

Lucy : I , I don't know , father I just wanted to take a job and started crying out of nowhere , do you think it has something to do with me and Lisanna ?

Acnologia : yes I think it does have something to do with you and Lisanna and her jealousy that she has for you , and how friendly you are with the dragon slayers.

Natsu : excuse me Acnologia ?

Acnologia : yes Natsu

Natsu : who else can come out of there gate besides you !

Acnologia : Me , Igneel , Grandeeney , Celestia , and Layla Lucy's mother.

Natsu : ! Acnologia can you please take Lucy and Sofia back to the dragon realm to calm down I'll watch after Lisanna to see what happens if Lucy isn't with me ?

Acnologia : ( nods ) come princess .

Lucy : okay father

Natsu : ( smiles and waves to Lucy )

Lucy : ( does the same thing )

Back at the guild hall

Lisanna : ( I have to get Lucy out of this guild hall soon , I just have to find the right time to do it )

Natsu : ( walks into the guild hall )

Lisanna : ( smiles ) oh hey Natsu

Natsu : ( eyes covered by his bangs ) Lisanna just stop .

Lisanna : stop what !

Natsu : STOP GIVING LUCY EVIL LOOKS .

Gajeel : woah , woah , Natsu , Natsu calm down.

Natsu : NO GAJEEL SHE'S THE REASON LUCY LEFT WITH HER FATHER.

Gajeel : Natsu I know you love her so much as a friend but getting angry isn't going to solve anything.

Wendy : he's right Natsu-San , Lucy-San wouldn't want you to do this .

Natsu : fine ! But you stay away from my best friend understand ( runs out the guild doors )

Lisanna : ( that's it I've had it she has to die soon )

End of Part 16