1.UCLA

"Did you pack your toothbrush?" Michael's mom asked him the millionth time. His answer was always the same : the dull but sarcastic yes.

"Mom you asked that already. I said yes so why do you keep asking?" Michael placed a suitcase on the ground by the door with his other things. His father is playing them in their car because he didn't trust Michael because he normally breaks things.

"I'm just making sure. I packed you extra toothbrushes because you know you only suppose to use them for only two months. And I packed you some mouthwash because hygiene is key. I also packed you some condoms-"

"I'm going to stop you right there, mom." Michael walked away from his mother because he didn't want to hear another one of her awkward sex talks but that's inevitable.

"Michael. You're in college now meaning that you are going to get sexually active with people and I want you to be safe and -" Karen teared up knowing that her baby boy is growing up to be a man. Michael hugged his mother and wiped her tears away.

"Karen, it's going to be okay. It's good that Michael is growing up. That means he can stop making bongs out of Taco Bell cups." They all laughed. Michael is the smartest person in the world but he is sure is creative. He demonstrated the idea at the party when no one had no way to smoke the weed. The Taco Bell cup was at his sight and he needed to save the party. That's when Luke realize that Michael was a wiz kid. Luke.

Michael missed Luke very much. He was disappointed when Luke couldn't come to the dorms with him to say his goodbye but unfortunately he had to leave for the summer program two months earlier. School life wasn't going to be the same without his Luke.

"I'm still going to do that regardless dad." Michael's dad gave his son a friendly pat on the back , smiling at him. Michael felt awkward because he was still holding his mother so he decided to let go and put the remainder of the stuff in the trunk.

"Before you do anything else Michael , let's have a group photo!" The two men both whine because Michael's mom enjoyed capturing the moment. Michael hate photos of himself let alone group photos. He cringed at group photos because he's never ready for the picture.

"Fine we'll do it at the university!" She exclaimed and headed to the car waiting for the two to put the rest of the stuff in the car.

"You taking your guitar?" Michael's dad held up his guitar he got since he was 11. It was gift from his parents when they realize that he was musically talented. Michael stared at the guitar remembering the times it helped him with stress and how to pick up chicks.

Unfortunately, weed slide past and took the role of his delicate acoustic guitar.

"Yeah. I am." Michael took his guitar and that was the last thing to put in the car. He got into the car hearing his parents bicker over which way to go. He decided to take out his headphones and play some music on his phone something that will soothe his mind and make him forget about leaving somewhere he grew up at. He decided to play Nirvana.

...

"Ashton, where's the kegs located?" A frat boy questioned. Ashton pointed towards the left while drinking beer in 11 in the morning.

"Should be by the rest of the alcohol." Ashton was planning a party for the incoming school year. He wanted it to be big because this is his last year at UCLA and he need to be the best president for his fraternity, Delta Sigma Phi.

"I don't think you should be drinking this early mate." His Vice President suggested.

"Calum! I haven't seen you in forever!" Ashton ran up to Calum giving him a brotherly hug and offered him drink. Calum declined at first but he's a delta, meaning if your president offer you drink , you better drink that shit.