Third Time's the Charm

Jillinyan was watching the clock very closely. Tick..... Tock..... Tic..... Tock..... It felt like the clock was mocking her, taking it's sweet time for 3:00 P.M to come. Finally, the lecture ended and she raced out of the classroom and out of the school. "Sweet, sweet freedom!" She cried out to no one in particular.

Willo walked slowly out of the school. "And here you were so excited to go to school."

"I thought that school was exciting, but all the teachers lecture and I have no friends." Jillinyan muttered.

"The fact that you have no friends is your fault. I already have two friends." Willo said while waving to Sarah and Katie. "As for the teachers, you only got lectured because you kept hitting people with erasers."

"Correction, I kept hitting Nate with erasers." Jillinyan said.

"Where did you even get all of those erasers?" Willo asked the mischievous Yo-kai.

Jillinyan just shrugged. "It's called borrowing without returning."

"You mean stealing." Willo deadpanned.

"Stealing is such a harsh word. I just simply borrowed without the intention of returning them." Jillinyan said with a slight smile on her face.

Nate was watching this turn into a full-blown argument, so he interrupted Willo before someone said something they would regret. "I'm going to Mount Wildwood to try my luck again. If this doesn't work, I don't think I'll ever use the Crank-a-kai again."

"I think he will use it again even if it doesn't work." Jibanyan yawned.

"You have so much faith in Nate." Jillinyan sighed.

Willo felt offended. Nate always interrupted her and Whisper. He never interrupted Jillinyan or Jibanyan. Nate must have something against ghost Yo-kai. She thought to herself.

000

Jillinyan was whining and it was irritating everyone. "I'm bored. My feet hurt. Why are we coming here again?"

"Could you shut up?!" Whisper growled.

"No." Jillinyan stated.

Nate groaned. It was already annoying when Whisper and Jibanyan followed him around. Now he had two more people following him around, and one of them liked arguing with everyone about everything!

Willo was floating ahead of the group because she didn't want to hear Jillinyan's whining. Unfortunately, it wasn't working. "Shut up!" Willo snapped at Jillinyan.

"Fine.... but in return, you will allow me to eat tuna again." Jillinyan bargained.

Willo growled. "If it means you will shut up, you can eat some tuna later."

"Who knows how long we are going to be up here though...." Jillinyan muttered.

"We shouldn't be up here too long. All we're doing is going to the Crank-a-kai, getting a Yo-kai, and then we are leaving. Simple, right?" Nate replied.

"Whatever." She answered.

"I really wonder about my life choices every so often...." Nate mumbled under his breath.

"Are we there yet?" Whined Jibanyan.

"Ugh!" Nate, Willo, and Whisper groaned at the same time.

000

"We're here." Nate announced to the four Yo-kai.

"Finally, I was dying of boredom. Now can we hurry, so I can eat some sushi?" Jillinyan said, irritating Willo in the process.

Willo was about to snap back when Nate said, "Please stop arguing. Besides you didn't have to come here with me."

"We're stuck to you, remember?" Willo and Jillinyan grumbled at the same time. They glared at each other for awhile and then they turned their heads with a huff.

Why can't I ever meet Yo-kai who actually get along? Nate thought to himself. He then grabbed a blue coin out of his pocket and was about to put it in the coin slot of the Crank-a-kai, but someone decided to be nosy.

"Where'd you get the blue coin?" Jillinyan asked. "Why can't you just use a normal coin like you did with us?" She finish while pointing at Willo and herself.

Nate rubbed his forehead in irritation. You'd think she'd be a bit more mature at her age. He thought to himself.

He was about to ask Jillinyan to stop asking questions, but Willo beat him to the punch. "Will you stop asking such pointless and annoying questions?" Willo snapped once more.

Jillinyan just glared. "What's your problem today, Willo?"

"You are my problem today. First, you were super excited to go to school - so much that you woke up super early and stepped on my tail. Second, you started whining about how much you did not want to be there. And lastly, you are just plain annoying." Willo finished with a huff.

"You think I'm annoying?! That's really disappointing. I'm just asking simple things like how Nate got that blue coin." Jillinyan growled.

"If he doesn't feel like telling you, he doesn't have to." Willo snarled.

Whisper and Jibanyan were standing awkwardly to the side, watching the fight. "Do you think it is a Yo-kai?" Jibaynan said in a low voice to Whisper.

"Nonsense! I would know if it were a Yo-kai!" Whisper insisted.

"And how many times has it been a Yo-kai when you've said that?" Jibanyan muttered to himself.

This started an argument between the two male yo-kai. "What do you mean by that, you filthy street cat!?"

"Exactly what I said!" Jibaynan screeched.

Nate sighed. Now he had more people arguing. Why can't I ever have a Yo-kai that gets along with everyone? He thought once more. Well, I've got nothing to lose now.... He thought as he inserted the blue coin in the Crank-a-kai.

A black and white capsule similar to the one Jillinyan, Whisper, and Willo were in rolled out. Nate picked it up and opened it up with a yank. A blinding, purple light filled the clearing for a few seconds, and then proceeded to fade.

Once the light had faded, there stood a dark gray (and partially purple) wolf, and it seemed angry and overjoyed at the same time. "Free at last!" It said. "Thank you, boy, for freeing me. Unfortunately, I do not help people, so I am going to spread some mischief." The wolf said in a mocking tone.

A/N Hey guys, it's your favorite author, WolfAngel...... Wait... I'm NOT your favorite author?! That truly is disappointing. Anyway, back to what I wanted to tell you, both Tic & I started school a few days ago. So updates may be even slower than before. Please bear with us. We've planned this series all the way up to book 6 so it may take us some time to remember how we had things in the very first book. That's all I've got to say, so enjoy your merry lives and have fun with school..... Oh! Did I forget? Did any of you guys see references to anything? If you did, tell me in a comment below. If not, keep looking. One may be right in front of your faces.