Stuck Together

The moment the capsule opened, the two Yo-kai sprang out and then proceeded to try to run away from each other... only to be sucked back together. Oh no. Both Yo-kai thought at the same time. We're stuck together.

Both Jillinyan and Willo faced each other and glared. "This is all your fault, isn't it." Jillinyan accused Willo.

"My fault?!" Willo almost shrieked. "How is this my fault? Knowing you, it's most probably your fault."

"Now why would I want to be stuck with you? We already spent twenty-one decades together. Why would I want to spend even longer with you?" Jillinyan spat back.

As the two Yo-kai threw insults at each other, Nate just stared at them and muttered under his breath, "Great...Whisper and Jibanyan 2.0. It was already a pain with the originals, but now two of them..."

As the argument started taking a turn for the worst, it abruptly ended with Jillinyan saying, "I'm wasting my breath with you. I'm leaving now."

And with that she stalked away. She wasn't separated from Willo for long. Jillinyan soon was pulled back to Willo, and both of them glared at each other. You could practically see the lighting in between them. "Should we stop the fight?" The human known as Nate asked his Yo-kai friends.

The ghost Yo-kai known as Whisper said, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to get in the middle of that quarrel."

The cat Yo-kai, Jibanyan, nodded his head in agreement. The two Yo-kai stared at each other. They had just agreed on something without insulting one another. That's a miracle. Nate thought to himself.

Sadly, just as they started getting along, they started arguing over something small. Nate sighs. I guess it was to good to be true.

Suddenly, Jillinyan and Willo's fight took a drastic turn for the worst. They slapped each other at the same time. "How dare you strike a lady?!" Willo barked.

"Ha! You, a lady? You crack me up." Jillinyan mocked.

"I'm more of a lady than you are, street-cat."The female ghost Yo-kai squawked.

"Street-cat? Not being original? I don't blame you. After all,there is nothing original about you!" The half-cat and half-human Yo-kai said with a smirk on her face.

Suddenly the human boy raised his hand. "I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I need to get home. My mom will kill me if I get home late."

The two Yo-kai looked at him as if they are just now noticing him standing right there. "Then why didn't you go earlier?" Willo asked.

"I was hoping to get your names and maybe become friends with you, but I don't think that will ever happen." Nate admitted sheepishly.

"Well why didn't you just ask?!" Jillinyan exclaimed as she pushed Willo out of the way. "My name is Jillinyan, and this marshmallow is Willo." She said, pointing at the female ghost Yo-kai.

"Excuse me, but I can introduce myself." She glared at Jillinyan. She then turned to face the others. "My name is Madalyn Willo Wisp, but just call me Willo"

Jillinyan put her hands behind her head. "Why do you go by your middle name?" She asked in a bored voice.

"Well, it makes more sense now that I am a Yo-kai." Willo shrugged.

Jillinyan just stuck her tongue out. "Could you try to act a little bit civil? Oh wait, you can't." Willo threw one more insult at the half-human Yo-kai.

Jillinyan, feeling quite insulted, threw another insult at Willo. "You just pretend to be civil. There is nothing civil about you."

"Well at least I have the decency to pretend being civil. You don't even try." Willo snapped back.

Just as Jillinyan was about to open her mouth, Nate screeched. "My mom is going to kill me!" And with that, he started high-tailing it home.

The two newly freed Yo-kai were dragged behind by some invisible force. "We aren't stuck to each other but to the human boy." Willo remarked.

"Well no duh. I can see that." Jillinyan retorted quite angrily.

Willo just rolled her eyes. "You can't see the fact that we are stuck to the boy, because it is an invisible force. You can't see something if it is invisible. You can feel it and hear it but definitely not see it." Willo lectured.

"Please stop the lecture. My head hurts enough being near you. I don't need a migraine." Jillinyan whined.

Willo once again rolled her eyes. "You think your head hurts? My head still hurts from you repeating things from inside the capsule. Let me remind you, we were still in there two hours ago." She said, holding a pocket watch.

Jillinyan glared at Willo and whispered something in her ear that no one heard but the two. "How dare you think that!?" Willo roared. "Only you would do something so awful and despicable."

"Then what was with the pocket-watch? I don't think we really needed it." Jillinyan said in a bored voice.

"I was just reminding you that about two hours ago, we were still in that capsule." Willo howled.

I don't think I needed to -oof"Jillinyan was interrupted by a door smacking her face.

Willo went through the door without a problem. She then noticed that her annoying friend wasn't following. "Ha! You smacked into the door. What terrible luck you have."

Both Yo-kai soon saw a woman stick her head out the door. She looked around for a little bit and then shrugged. "Guess I'm just hearing things...." She muttered.

Nate soon appeared and made up an excuse for the noise. "It might have been some stray cats, Mom."

"If that is the case, I'll leave out some food for them." Nate's mom said.

Both Yo-kai perked up at the sound of food. They carefully watched as some bread was placed gently outside the door. Willo was going to wait until the door closed to eat, but Jillinyan was not going to have that. She picked the food up and started eating.

This obviously startled Nate's mother because she jumped and said, "I'm going to call an exorcist tomorrow..."

Willo glared at Jillinyan and grumbled, "See what you've done! She's going to call an exorcist and who knows what will happen?!"

Jillinyan just shrugged. "I bet this exorcist is going to be a fraud."