Tsukishima Kei

"Kei, dinner is ready!" You call for your husband as you place the food on the table. He places the kitten that was on his lap sleeping, onto the couch then made his way to the dining room. "Thanks love." He smiles a little and kisses your forehead before sitting down.

"It's delicious babe." He praises as he finishes taking a bite, you were a chef, you loved cooking. That's also how you won him over, was your secret treats popping up everyday with a love note. You truly loved him, it took him awhile before he accepted that he loved you.

About half done your dinner, you speak up.

"Kei." You say bring up a wrapped box, it's not his birthday, it's not an anniversary gift. It's something way more special.

"This is for you..." You smile and place it in front of him.

"Wait, what?" He asks while picking up the box.

"Open it." You smile as he takes off the ribbon, then the wrapping, then reveals a black box.

His expression is his usual emotionless self. He opens the box taking out, something that made him cry. Yes, your emotionless husband started crying.

A pregnancy test.

A positive one.

He smiles and gets up, kisses you, then picks you up, twirls you around, then takes you to the couch, he lays you down, lifts up your shirt, and starts kissing your stomach. You giggle through out the whole process. You were happy, he was happy, you were going to be a family.

About three months later, you were able to determine the sex of the baby. A surprise coming along...

"Why hello Mr. And Mrs. Tsukishima! Let's see your baby today!" Your doctor smiles while you sit down on the medical bed. You start thinking.

You were more larger than average. You had a hunch, because your family had strong genes, strong genes as in twins.

"Oh my, why don't you look at that." The doctor smiles while he shows the screen to you two. "This is Baby 1, that is Baby 2." He point to two figures. You smile and look at your shocked husband. "You're having twin girls Mr. And Mrs. Tsukishima." The doctor smiles at us. Kei's eyes widen, starting to feel light headed, he mumbles, "Twin girls?" Then bam! He fainted, you gasp and sit up. The doctor chuckles and tells you something. "Don't worry, it happens to every father that just heard that they're having twins."

"How many photo photos?" He laughs which you join along with him.

---

I hope you enjoyed it!