Yamaguchi Tadashi

Reader has freckles!

Today was your first day of school, you weren't excited at all, the only reason you are switching school is because you had freckles. You were insecure about it, you were worried you might get bullied again. You were a smart girl, you never thought you'd be in a college prep, you also thought that you weren't smart, oh boy, you were wrong, top of your class, I think you're ready to be on your own.

"Everybody, we have a new student today! Please welcome her!" The teacher smiles then looks at the door. "You may come in." The teacher says. You walk in, head down, your hair hiding your freckles. "Class, this is (your name and last name)." The teacher says cheerfully. "Thank you for having me in your class..." You say and look up, you wave and turn to the teacher.

"There's a seat next to Yamaguchi, you can take a seat there." The teacher smiles at you and you give a small smile back. After that talk, you walked to your seat. You take a look at the class as you take your seat.

Once you saw the boy, your heart skipped a beat.

Someone else has freckles, you're no longer alone...

You're now in year three, you were feeling insecure again. You were at your house and your boyfriend was over. You lay in bed waiting for your boyfriend to get out of the shower. You had tears falling down your cheeks.

You whisper, "Why does my skin have to be so ugly..." Not knowing your boyfriend could hear you.

He opens the door, shirtless, with shorts on. He sighs and lays next to you. "(Your name)... Your beautiful... Don't think like that..." He says and kisses your cheek, then your nape of the neck. You smile a little and lay on your back. "Yamaguchi... How do you do it?" You ask, he looks at you and smiles. "Well, I had Tsukishima there with me. He helped me through it somehow." He smiles and kisses your neck again.

He smiles and kisses your forehead. You smile and look up at him. "I love you Yamaguchi..." You kiss him, he kisses back for a few seconds. You both lay down, he takes you into his arms holding you close. "I love you too... And I love your freckles..." He smiles, both you and him, drift off to sleep.

---

I hope you enjoyed it!