4. Date - Kenma Kouzume

"Kenma, when are you going to pay attention to me?" You pout while hanging upside down off his bed while he plays his game on the floor beside you. He just 'Hm's' you; as if it were an answer to your question. You just sigh and sit up; one, from being lightheaded from being upside down for so long Two, you were tired of looking at things upside down. "Kenma... You said you were going to take me out today..." You say a little sadly. You weren't guilt tripping him or anything, you were genuinely looking forward for today. You two haven't been on a date for a couple months. All you do is meet up after school or after practice if there's time. Other times is just when you walk to and back from school, during lunch, and class time.

Kenma turns around to look at you; he never really looked at your appearance when you arrived. He just wanted to complete the level. He had promise to defeat the level then go out; but this has been a big problem since its been three hours since you arrived. You were cutely dressed today; you wore a cute blouse and a cute skirt that was right above your knee(it wasn't too long and it wasn't too short, it was just perfect). Your hair was nicely done especially for today.

He looks at the clock to see it was only noon, there was enough time to still go out on a date. He turns back around to his game, he saves his data then shuts it off. Which really surprised. "Kenma, you didn't finish the level. Why did-" He cut you off with a soft smile which caught you off guard. "I'll get changed, then how about we go on that date." He said with a soft voice. A smile appeared on your face, you were extremely happy about his actions. "Okay! I'll just wait here until you're done changing." You smile and wait patiently.

Kenma nods, walking over to his clothing and picking out something decent then heading towards the bathroom.

He can't help but think how; nice, kind, polite, and patient you are with him. He can't help but think how you can put up with the introvert gamer that he is; he nearly spends most of his time playing video games. He smiles at the thought of being with you in general. You really changed his way of life when you entered his world by becoming his girlfriend. For the introvert he is, you still like him.

While he was putting his shirt on, he can't help but think on how to treat you more like a girlfriend. He thinks that you're more acting like best friends and just hanging out all the time. As per usual, he blushes at the thought of you giving him affection. He's never held a girl's hand before, he's never really hugged by a girl before, and he's certainly has never kissed a girl before.

As he finishes, he walks out of the bathroom walking back to his room; seeing you looking on your phone, waiting for him. "(Y/N), are you ready to go?" He asks, you look up from your phone with a smile. You nod and walk right up to him, you plant a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Kenma for taking me out on a date today, it really means a lot." you smile at him, he blushes a little and only nods. "Let's go." He says and grabs your hand and intertwining your fingers making both of you blush. You both shake it off and he squeezes your hand a little, making you smile which also calms you down a little. You two head out and going on the date you've patiently wait for three hours.

---

I hope you enjoyed it!