5. Won - Yamaguchi Tadashi

You were walking around your apartment waiting for your best friend to arrive. You were getting very anxious so you put music on to calm your nerves. Your favourite song was played and you started humming along. Then you started singing out loud; you grabbed your hair brush and sung your heart out.

Your nerves have fully calmed down, you were standing on the coffee table still singing at your hearts content. You were happy, that is all that mattered at the moment. You were going to tell him big news today.

You won first place in a competition that was huge in Japan. You weren't the athletic type, you were more into music. Your room was full of records and CDs. You loved all types of music, you wrote music yourself.

The competition needed you to sing a song in the area about love. You didn't do a cover of a song like the other contestants. You wrote an original song for this competition, you wrote a love song which surprised the judges and the officials. You wanted to tell Yamaguchi right away, since you had just arrived back from Tokyo.

You're probably wondering why you're alone in your apartment. Your parents had passed away in a car accident the year before. You had stopped doing competitions; you even stopped singing. Yamaguchi had helped you since he was a childhood friend; he lives right next you.

You keep on singing but you stop once you see Yamaguchi standing in the doorway of the living room; smiling at you. "I see you're very happy (Y/N)." You smile and jump off the table running to the boy. "I won Tadashi! I won the competition!" You say excitedly. His eyes widen and a bright smile on his face. He catches you and picks you up, spinning you around. You can't help but blush. "(Y/N)! This is amazing!" He says with his cute voice.

"Tadashi... I have something to tell you..." You say with a darker blush on your face. "Yes?" He chuckles and fixes your hair. "Tadashi, I won it with an original song..." You smile while looking away. "Original? Oh my god! You sung a song of your own?" He says excitedly. "What was the theme?" He asks and you just blush harder. "It-It was l-love." You say while walking back to the coffee table; picking up the certificate and the medal. "I won it with this song." Passing him the music sheets.

He looks at the title 'Stars of the heart'. As he read, it was about how stars never fade like true love. You worked a couple weeks on it, it was the time of the big game. You tried your best on it, it turns out it was national worthy.

He looks at you with wide eyes, "Tadashi... I wrote the song about you..." You say quietly while looking away from embarrassment. His eyes widen and he takes a step back being surprised by the news. You have tears to your eyes because you've told your best friend that you loved him. A blush appears on his cheeks; he scratches the back of his neck. "I-I l-love you t-too." He stutters and steps towards you. Leaning in, placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

---

I hope you enjoyed it!