1. Remembering - Kageyama Tobio

"I cannot believe that you got us kicked out..." You say in a shocked voice. You just stand there; in the middle of the sidewalk with a sad look on your face. "I-I didn't mean f-for us to get kicked out!" Your best friend stutters. You just look at him; his facial expression is clear, he's embarrassed. You just huff and give him a glare, "Tobio, that was my favourite coffee shop! We were told to never go there again!" You state and he just looks away and not making eye contact with you.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)... How can I make it up to you?" He says in a quiet voice stepping closer to you. You tried to push him away but he just pulls you towards him. "To-Tobio! What are y-you doing!?" You say a little louder than normal while your cheeks flush. "I really am sorry (Y/N)... Forgive me?" Your eyes widen, you've never seen Tobio like this before. He never talked to you this way before, this was a whole new side to Tobio you've never seen. You take a breathe as you try not to look him in the eye.

"I f-forgive you." You say with a small smile. He just smiles back and brings you into a hug. For the first time, you saw Tobio with an actual smile on his face. As you two pull away, someone calls for Tobio.

"Kageyama! You forgot didn't you!" Hinata comes running this way at full speed. You worry for your safety because this can get messy. "What do you mean I forgot? What did I forget?" Tobio says with a confused voice. "We have practice! We are doing a practice match against the Grand King Kageyama!" Tobio's eyes widen and he turns to you.

"I'll text you later! I can't believe I forgot." Tobio says quickly. You were highly surprised by his actions; you were expecting him to yell at Hinata. "It's ok, I understand." You say with a bright smile. "I g-guess your beauty m-made me forget about the time." He blushes and starts running away.

"You remember a pick-up line but you don't remember about practice?!" Hinata yells causing you to blush even more than you already are. You just smile and watch them run back to the school. You bring your hand to your chest, feeling your heart race.

With that pick-up line, your feelings have been altered by a certain setter.

---

I hope you enjoyed it!