Chapter 13

-Zacky's POV-

-Couple days later-

I was back home still upset with Brian. I was laying on my back thinking of all the good times I had with Brian and all the happy memories. I was snapped outta my thoughts by a knock on my door. I groaned in frustration and got up to answer the door.

I opened the door to reveal a miserable looking Brian. "What do you want Brian?" I asked as kind as I could. He sighed and looked at me. "Zacky I really wanted to talk to you and say sorry for how stupid I was. Things aren't the same without you around I miss you so fuckin much." He said his voice breaking like he wanted to cry.

I sighed in defeat knowing I can't keep avoiding him forever. "Come in" I said flatly. He nodded and walked in sitting on the couch. "Zee I am terribly sorry for the shit I put you through." He said and put his head in his hands.

I sighed and realized I wasn't as upset as I used to be. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. "I'm not as upset even though I still haven't completely forgiven you." He nodded still not saying anything.

I got up and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I felt arms wrap around my waist and knew it was Brian. I couldn't help but smile when he nuzzled his face in my neck. "Zee just know I love you and I'm sorry for being stupid." He said his breath hitting me causing me to shudder.

I smiled like an fool. 'Ugh Zacky your suppose to be mad at him' I thought to myself. Brian let go of me and went and sat down on the couch. I went back into the living room and set the drinks down on the table. "Brian I will give you a second chance if you promise not to fuck it up again." I stated. He smiled and nodded. I sat on Brian's lap and cuddled up in his arms.

Brian suddenly started digging in his pocket for something. "What are you doing?" I asked chuckling a little bit. "Ah ha. Found it." He exclaimed. My mind didn't take it the way he meant it and I started laughing. Brian gave me a weird look. "What's so funny?" he asked in a confused tone.

I shook my head and went back to watching TV. Brian grabbed my wrist gently making sure he didn't hurt me. He pulled the cap off a sharpie and drew a butterfly on my cuts. "If you cut before that fades on it's own, you've killed it." He stated looking disappointed.  "I won't cut I promise. I'm sorry I cut in the first place." I said looking away. Brian nodded understandingly and ran his thumb over the cuts gently. I coud tell he felt it was his fault so I leaned up and peck his cheek. He smiled and gently cupped my cheeks pulling me closer gently kissing my lips.

(A/N: Aweh at least they made up I am sorry if this sucked. I hope you guys like this. Comment vote whatever you want letting me know your thoughts.)