Chapter 8

Zacky's POV

-A couples weeks later-

Things between Brian and I have been going good. We're nearing the end of the tour so I knew I wouldn't see him as much. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled knowing well who is was. Brian Haner Jr. I smiled to myself and turned around in his arms to face him. I lightly kissed his cheek causing him to pout. "Brian don't give me that look, you know I can't resist it." I said smiling a little bit. He brought his lips close to my ear and whispered "Then don't" I silently groaned and playfully smacked his arm. 

 I shook my head and walked over pulling out my guitar. I sat on my bunk strumming the chords to A Little Piece Of Heaven humming it to myself. I jumped when my bunk currant was pulled back. I came face to face with a semi happy semi devious looking Brian Haner Jr... I looked up but before I could say anything I was pushed back and Brian was kissing me. I smiled in the kiss and put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. The kisses where getting hotter and Brian's hands were under my shirt. I smirked and kissed along Brian's neck lightly biting till I found his sweet spot then I sucked on in leaving a bruise. I heard what sound like Matt shout "OH GOD I'M BLIND!" causing me to jump and fall off the bunk. 

I heard Matt and Brian burst into laughter at me falling off the bunk. I groaned and flipped them of. I watched Matt walk out and heard Brian mumble something like "Fucking Matt gotta be a damn cock blocker" I giggled and attempted to get up when I felt someone grab my hand to help up. I noticed Brian was standing there with that fucking smirk on his face. I felt him grab my hips and pull me close to him and softly kiss me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head making me smile more. "I love you Zacky" he said softly. I was about to reply when I heard Matt yelling at us to get moving we had sound check in 10 minutes. I sighed and walked hand in hand to sound check with Brian. 

(A/N: Well another chapter done. I'm sorry if it sucks I have a bit of writers block..Anyway let me know what you guys think. This was also a filler chapter cause there is still more chaos and drama to come..)