Chapter 11

-Zacky's POV-

-Time Lapse: couple weeks later-

I was sitting at Matt's house chilling out and watching a movie. I was cuddling with Johnny, because it was cold and Synyster went MIA. I was starting to get worried because he was never out this late. Matt was fucking with Johnny calling him short stack, and making fun of him for being short causing me to laugh my ass off at him.

"I'm not that short Mr. M. Shadows." Johnny said getting extremely defensive, and shooting Matt a death stare. Just as Matt was about to answer him, Synyster entered with his arms wrapped around a girl and giggling like he was drunk. 'With Synyster it was probably true, he's always drunk anymore.' I felt my heart shattered,and I unwrapped myself from Johnny's arms, 

"What the fuck are you doing Syn?" I asked in full blown rage, he's cheating on me right in front of my face, and it was pissing me off. I was about to go attack the whore when Matt wrapped his arms around me to hold me back. I whined. "I'm going to kill her!!!" I shouted as Synyster looked at me with a shocked expression, and the whore that was with him looked outraged,

" Get her out of here, I can't hold him back for long. He pissed off Syn. Good job in making him mad, Now get her the fuck out of here!!!" Matt yelled at Syn as I was struggling to get out of his grip. I just wanted to draw blood, I wanted to see the walls covered in a dark red color. He fucking cheated on me, and brought the girl onto our tour bus. Synyster sighed as he walked out of our tour bus with the whore and then returned all by himself, and shot me a death glare. 

I started shaking violently as Matt just held my and rubbed my back, and Synyster looked like he couldn't give a fuck less about me and returned to his bunk. " Fuck him!!!" I shouted as Matt soothed me and kept rubbing my back. I was so fucking mad right now, and I also couldn't stop shaking and hyperventilating. I sighed sadly as I felt the tears running down my cheeks. "I hate him!!!" I shouted as I kept panicing into Matt's arms.

"I know it hurts Zacky, calm down though" Matt soothed me as I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up with a headache. I sighed and got up to get a shower, I walked in the bathroom amd set the shower to hot. I stripped down and climbed in the shower. After a hot shower I got changed into skinny jeans, threw on a 'Vengeance 666' shirt and a flannel over it. I sighed and walked out back into the guest room at Matt's.

I picked up one of the spare guitars I left here and started strumming the chords to 'Betrayed' then started singing the lyrics.

" Passion in my eyes, I lived it everyday

But how could you go throw it all away?

In my dreams it's me and you, it's there I saw it all come true

As time went by faith in you grew, so one thing's left for me to doI feel it burn inside, burning me like the rising sun

Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved..." I was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door....