Chapter 9

-Time Laspe: Band gets a break from touring-

~Brian's POV~

The band has been on break for a little while now. I was currently laying on my bed staring up at the ceiling thinking of how to ask Zacky out in a cute way without being cheesy or stupid. I nearly fell of the bed when my phone started ringing. I reached over to my night stand to grab my phone.
'One new message' so I opened it to find it was from Zee.

(Z - Zacky, B - Brian)
Z: Hey Bri, I'll be over about two
B: Okay see you then Zee

I glanced at the time realizing it was a little past noon so I decided to get up and go shower. Once I was out of the shower I realized it 1:30 and I cursed under my breath. I walked out of my bathroom into my bedroom to grab a change of clothes. I was rummaging through my dresser for a pair of boxers when I felt arms snake around my waist.

I smiled knowing who it was. Zacky. I smiled and felt his lips by my ear and whisper "you're sexy when your wet and naked" I inwardly groaned and quickly slipped on a pair of boxers and turned around quickly pecking Zacky on the lips. He let go and sat on my bed while I finished changing. I tackled him and smirked.

"Brian why on earth are you smirking about?"  Zacky asked a little worry hinted in his voice. I smirked again and softly kissing his neck. I gently bite and sucked his soft spot until there was a little bruise. I smirked once I was finished, I giggled at Zacky giving me the 'I'm gonna kill you' look. I got up off Zacky and noticed he was a bit excited so just to mess with him I ran my hand up his thigh then walked into the bathroom to do my hair and eyeliner.

While my straightener heated up I applied some eyeliner. I glanced at Zacky through the door and noticed he looked like he was ready to kill me for making him sexually frustrated and not fixing it. I turned my attention back to my straightener when I heard it beep letting me know it was heated. I quickly got my my hair spiked like I've been wearing it.

I walked into the room and poked Zacky's stomach to get his attention. He playfully swatted my hand laughing. I leaned over and kissed him passionately. I smiled and pulled away. "Hey Zee do you wanna go out to dinner like on a date?" I asked feeling a little nervously. His face lit up at this "Yes!" he exclaimed causing me to chuckle at how adorable he was when he got excited to go somewhere.

-Skipping dinner cause I'm lazy-

Once we got back to my apartment Zacky seemed really happy. "Wanna watch a movie and chill out for the rest of the night?" he asked I nodded and unlocked the door letting him go in first. Zacky walked past me and I smacked his ass to mess with him. I laughed when he jumped and I shut the door behind me. I put in a random movie cuddling with Zacky on the bed. His head was on my chest and I honestly couldn't ask for a better night. My last thought was this is perfect right now and I drifted off to sleep still watching the movie.

(A/N: Here is another chapter of my Synacky. I wrote most of this between 11:30 pm and midnight so if there's any errors I apologize. I hope you guys like it. Still debating if the next chapter will be smut or not. Comment and vote letting me know what you think.)