Chapter 10

*Warning Sexual content*

-Zacky's POV-

I woke to a blinding light of the sun. I wiggled outta Brian's grasp making sure not to wake him. I quietly slipped into the shower. Once I got done I dried off and walked out to see Brian was still asleep, so I decided to be a good boyfriend and make him breakfast. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen. Once I finished cooking I went to see if Brian was awake.

I walked in the room and noticed Brian was still asleep. I leaned over the bed and tried shaking his shoulders lightly, still nothing. I leaned close to his face and kissed him on the lip, still getting nothing. I sighed in frustration and then smirked to myself knowing what would make him jolt up in no time.

"You're not the only one who can tease, you evil bastard" I muttered to myself. I put my hand on his crotch and started rubbing against Brian's 'friend' causing him to jolt up. I looked up at him innocently trying not to notice he got a little excited.

I got up and ran out of the room laughing. I ran down the steps almost tripping in the process. I sat at the table and waited for Brian to come down. "Fuckin tease" Brian mutter under his breath as he turned his back to me so he could get coffee. I walked up and put my arms around his waist bringing my lips close to his ear and whispered "But you enjoy it." I felt him shudder and curse under his breath.

We sat down to eat breakfast. I sat next to Brian and noticed he was a bit excited from my previous actions. I put my hand on his thigh slowly going up toward his 'southern region' and started palming him through his sweats. He glared at me making me look at him innocently. Once we finished eating I went upstairs to use the restroom.

I was heard the bedroom door open and shut then heard the sound of a lock clicking locked. I walked out and got shoved against up against the wall. "So you think it's okay to tease, huh?" Brian asked with that signature smirk of his. "Yes it's revenge for teasing me yesterday" I said. Brian leaned in closing the gap between us and kissed me hard on the lips.

I kissed back and he bit my snake bites causing me to moan into the kiss. I felt him smirk against my lips. Brian started kissing down my neck till he found my sensitive spot making me moan louder and feel my already tight jeans get even tighter. I felt Brian's hands travel up my shirt pulling it off. I quickly pulled his shirt off tossing it somewhere to the floor. Brian picked me up and threw me on the bed pinning my hands above my head and quickly undid my jeans and pulling them off.

I tilted my head up and kissed along Brian's neck till I found his sensitive spot. I started biting and sucking on his sensitive spot causing him to moan and grind his hips into mine. I moaned and tried to get my hands free so I could pull off the rest of of Brian's clothes. "B-Brian please stop teasing I need you." Brian smirked and pulled off his sweats and boxers then grabbed a set of cuffs. "You think you'll be getting off that easy oh, no you're gonna get punished for teasing me." He said smirking. I swear my hard on got even harder if that's even possible. 

I felt the cuffs click into place on my wrists. Brian kissed me hard on the lips and bite my snake bites again causing me to moan in response. Brian pulled away from the kiss making me pout a bit but he shoved his fingers towards my mouth. I slowly sucked on his fingers to drive him abosutly insane. Once Brian thought his fingers were wet enough he shoved two in my entrance at the same time causing me to hiss in pain. Brian sisscored my entrance for a bit before shoving the third finger into stretch me more. I was basically a moaning/panting mess who had no control over what was happening.

Once Brian felt I was strecthed enough he slammed his dick in me making me moan louder then before. I pulled on the cuffs as Brian thrusted faster and faster giving me no time to adjust. He grabbed my hips and slammed his hips in harder and deeper causing me to scream/moan his name. Brian angled his hips differently slamming in even harder hitting something sending a unfamiliar jolt of ecstasy "OH YES, RIGHT THERE. HIT THAT AGAIN BRIAN!" I screamed. He smirked and hit that spot repeatedly making me moan loudly each time he hit that sensitive bundle of nerves. I started getting that familiar feeling in my gut meaning I was close. "B-Brian I'm close" I managed to get out between moans.

I felt Brian's thrust becoming unsteady meaning he was close. He grabbed my dick and started storking me in time with his thrusts. I came hard over his hand and chest causing me to moan louder then before. I felt Brian come hard inside of me,. Brian slowly pull out and collaspe next to me breathing hard. "That was amazing." I said as I kissed him passionatly on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I put my head on his chest and started falling asleep. "I love you, Zee." Brian said softly kissing the top of my head. I smiled and said "I love you too, Bri." We both fell asleep cuddled up together.

(A/N: Sorry that this took so long to write I kept getting extremely lazy and self cricital. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. Comment, Vote let me know what you think.)