Chapter 13- He what?!

Start from the beginning

“Who are you?!” snapped the jerk. He looked outraged, and I’m glad.

 “That doesn’t matter,” I stated. “What does matter though, is that you’re insulting my boyfriend,” I lied. He wasn’t actually my boyfriend, but to save his ass we’ll pretend.

“Boyfriend?” He gasped. “That’s not possible! He’s my boyfriend!” Yelled the jerk. Wait…

“Actually, he’s not your boyfriend, you broke up with him, remember?” I quizzed. This was more fun that I thought it would be. This is so much fun, but I’m sure the little guy is scared shitless, I mean I sure as hell would be.

“But…” He hesitated. I gave him a spectacle look when he didn’t say anything else and just snorted when he closed his mouth and I entwined my arm with the small guys and I walked away from the jerk who was helplessly standing there dumbfound.

“Will you go to the dance with me, stranger?” The “emo” guy asked after a few very awkward minutes later.

 I stiffened my grip on him, and noticed his eyes bulged at the question he just asked. “Oh my… I didn’t mean to- I really am- I am just so so so so so- UGH!” He groaned. I stood there in the middle of the hallway, between fits of laughter. This kid is hilarious!

  “Calm down, okay? Look, I have a boyfriend and we’re happy together. But to make it believable that you’re my boyfriend to the jerk then we’ll go to the dance, but try anything and I’ll kill you,” I stated.

  “What about your boyfriend?” He asked. He was grinning by now, and I knew he wanted the jerk to feel the pain he just made him feel.

“He doesn’t have to know, I mean it’s not like we’ll try anything. It’s just a simple revenge type thing.” I stated before tugging him down the hallway.

 “So, hum… what’s your name?” I asked sheepishly before running a hand down my hair. This was awkward but at the same time it wasn’t.

 “Jake Jones,” He replied happily. Well he didn’t seem at all shy or “emo” to me, but then again I’m dating an emo, so oh well.

 Did I mention I hated labels? They’re just so stupid, and meaningless.

~~~*Flashback Over*~~

A/N: Hello, sorry to cut you short and ruin the whole “mood” but I haven’t updated in forever and I don’t remember if I gave the “emo” guy a name, so I just went with my buddies’ name xD  ^-^ 

I heard him groan in his bed, and I immediately was at his side, helping him sit up. I smile at him when he finally opened his eye, and I remembered only three words. My entire body froze and my mind went black. My heart beat skipped a beat and continued to increase in speed.

I looked at him before saying the three words that my body could only comprehend.

“I love you,” I whispered. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands against my eyes before regaining my speech.

“Look Asa, I know I’m probably the worst boyfriend ever, but you have to believe me, I love you and only you. The whole winter ball thing was just to help someone out with a problem I witnessed. I swear to Judas, I would never cheat on you! I love you too much to cheat. And cheating on you would be like eating chocolate with ketch up – it’s wrong and nobody with the right mind would think about doing it.” I blabbered. Asa’s face was pale and emotionless, but his eyes showed all of his emotions; forgiveness, love, passion, and my favorite- lust.

“James, don’t speak. Please, for me? Let me talk now. I believe you, and great comparison you got there,” He joked. “I’ve been thinking about my actions and honestly, they’re stupid. I run away from almost all my problems instead of facing them. Hell, if I just let you explain, I wouldn’t be in so much pain.” Asa croaked, before giving me a toothy grin. Man I loved this boy.

“Will you be my boyfriend, Asa? And this time for good?” I asked. I wasn’t even kidding. I was tired of loosing him, and if something came between us, we’d fight it together and not alone.

I saw him take a deep breath, and I knew that wasn’t a good sign. It never was. He was about to break my heart, well, the rest of it anyways.

“James, you know I want to. I just want to start over. From the very beginning, if that’s possible. Can we at least try being friends, and move on from there? I just need time.” Asa said, and then his face went pale and his head sunk into the pillow.

The heart monitor went quiet for a second before it made the worst noise of all: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! It dragged out for so long before starting again, and I just stood there, staring at the monitor, completely frozen.

No. This can’t happen. We’ve been together for a while now, and I wasn’t ready to loose him. I just realized then and there, that I will most likely never be ready to loose him. He was my other half, my other connection that made a beautifully perfect shape. He was my beautiful boy.

I felt arms grasp my body from all directs and in a matter of seconds I was standing stiffly outside of Asa’s now locked door, as I heard them try to revive him.

He was dead? No, that can’t and WON’T be. It’s not possible. There is still so much we haven’t done! Hell, we haven’t done IT!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((DOES HE DIE?? DOES HE LIVE??? OMG I LOVE MESSING WITH YA GUYS Dx! SORRY IF IT’S SHIT WORK. MORE OF AN EVENTFUL FILLER!!(: HAHA YEEUUP!!!)))))))))))))))))))))