Preference #181: 3 A.M.

Niall:

'You're so drunk' you giggle as you hold Niall's hand as he walks you out of club. 'Cause you're totally sober' he laughs sarcastically, catching you as you wobble in your heels. 'It's your fault you bought me all those drinks' you laugh, getting into a taxi that Niall had called up. 'I like to spoil my girl' he smiles, kissing your lips roughly, not looking to stop. 'Niall' you mumble, moving away from his face. 'C'mon' he whines, pulling your face back to his. 'We're in a taxi' you laugh, kissing his cheek. 'I can't wait to get you to the hotel room and tear those clothes off you' he mumbles, nibbling on your neck and ears, getting you all hot and bothered. You pull at his hair, bringing his head so you can look at his face. 'And what do you want to do to me?" you say, looking at his precious blue eyes, nibbling on your lower lip. 'I'm gonna fuck you so hard, and you're gonna wobble like you did in those heels but for different reasons' he laughs, rubbing your lower back and the outside of your thighs. 'Can't wait' you wink, placing your hand on jeans covering his tender manhood. 

'Round 2?' he winks, as you try to catch your breath. 'It's 3AM' you mumble, barely able to keep your eyes open. "Come in her and cuddle with me my princess' he laughs, as he opens his arms which you roll into, drifting off. 

Liam:

Big red numbers read out 3AM on your alarm as the sound of crying rings in your ears. 'I got her' Liam mumbles, getting up from the bed to attend to your crying 1-year-old baby girl. 'Mummy?' you hear along with a knock, looking over to see your 4-year-old son at the door. 'What's wrong honey?' you ask, patting the bed urging him to climb up next to you. 'Why does Sophia cry so much?' he asks, looking up at you as he cuddles into you. 'She's ill sweetheart. She's in pain so she needs to cry to let us know' you explain, kissing his forehead. 'Liam' you scorn, watching him walking in with Sophia in his arms. 'She's in pain babe. I don't like seeing her uncomfortable' he sighs, sitting in bed. 'So you're planning on sleeping upright the rest of the night to hold her?' you ask, massaging your little boy's head as he snoozes, resting on your stomach. 'I guess' he says, getting comfy. 'Then I guess Sean isn't leaving this bed either' you say,  placing his head on a pillow as you get ready to sleep again too.

'Babe, wake me up in an hour. I'll hold her while you get some rest' you smile. 'I love you' he smiles as you lean towards him to kiss his lips. 'Love you too' you pronounce, cuddling your son as you drift off. 

Louis:

'If it tests positive, we'll get through it' he mumbles, rubbing your thigh in comfort. Here you were at 3AM, sitting on the bathroom floor waiting for your pregnancy test to determine your future. 'What about school? What about 1D? The fans? The touring? The boys? Our families? I'm so scared Lou. I think I'm gonna be sick' you panic, placing your head on over the toilet seat and throwing up everything you had eaten a couple of hours before. You feel Louis holding your hair as you start to feel better. You wash your face and gurgle some mouth wash as Louis rubs your back.

'We'll figure something out. The boys will be fine with this and so will management. The fans will be happy for us and our families will accept the situation I'm sure. I can't promise you anything about school, that's your call' he finishes as the alarm rings. You peek over the test, feeling the sweat drip down your forehead. 'It's positive' you cry into Lou's shirt. 'I'm right here. I love you and I'm not going anywhere' he says, kissing your forehead as you cry it out. After you've calmed down, you lay in bed, still hanging on to your boyfriend. 'Everything will be OK right Lou?' you ask, looking up at him. 'Of course' he smiles comfortingly. 'I don't want to stop school' you say. 'If that's what you want, I'll support you. I'll help out and we'll get more help if we need it' he reassures as you start to snooze, exhausted from the day. 

Harry:

'Can't believe we're actually married and spending our honeymoon here' you smile, sitting in Harry's lap. Harry kisses the back of your neck laughing slightly as you breath in the smell of sea water and watch the view before you. You two were spending your honeymoon in Hawaii and you were currently sitting in your hotel room balcony watching the waves before you, cuddling closely to your hubby. 'Glad you liked what I picked out' he smiles, looking drowsy. 'I love it. Thank you' you smile, looking at him closely as you you run your fingers through his hair, kissing his forehead. 

'You should go to sleep Harry, you've been up for so long' you say, massaging his scalp. 'No I want to stay here with you' he whines sleepily, laying his head back on the board of the sun-bed you where currently laying on. 'But you're tired and it's 3AM, I'll come with you to bed come on' you urge, getting up and helping him up. As you lay in bed, you hug him close to you, breathing in his scent. 'I love you' you mumble sweetly. You don't get anything back so you look up, finding your husband already sleeping soundly. You laugh quietly, kissing his cheek and trying to fall asleep too.