Warnings

Hello there! It's Alex! I don't know why I didn't think of putting this is before I started writing the fifth chapter but *shrugs*. 

Throughout this story there will depictions of:

-gay sex

-some lgbt+ slurs

-light BDSM scenes

-very few incest scenes

-swearing

-feminization of boys

That's all I do believe. If I'm missing something, just let me know please. And quick little update on what's up with the lack of updates! I started high school last Thursday (the 11th) and it has stressed me out so bad and this upcoming week is going to be a little hectic. My mom broke her foot yesterday and I'm now in charge of doing all the chores. I'm still trying to form a plot for this story along with who else I might add into it. I might put Taylor, Eleanor, and Danielle in as little conflicts cause I, honest to the gods, really dislike them. I dunno yet, but yeah. I'm going to try really hard to make time for an update and finish one. It might be a shitty filler. Scratch that. It will be a shitty filler.

One last thing. I'm going to say this now before someone decides to get all offended and jump on my case. I'm literally so gay. I'm also genderfluid. I'm only throwing some slurs in there because it's a fictional story and not everyone in this au is lgbt+ friendly. Now that that is out of the way, please be patient with me and comment, it would mean a lot :))