Chapter One

"I won't apologize for being different Stan! This is who I am and if you don't accept me, you can leave now." Tears were running down my face. I just couldn't believe that Stan would be this way about such a little thing. Stan gave me a disgusted look before he slammed the door on his way out. I instantly crumbled to the floor, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. We were supposed to start a nest with his best friend. We were supposed to be mates...
"Fuck this! If he wants to be like that, then-then fuck him! At least I was honest, the prick. Ugh, stupid tears." I get up from the floor and ring up Niall.
"Hey Lewis!" Niall's voice chirps.

"Hey Niall..can you come over?"

"I'll be there in ten babe."
I hang up the phone and go over to the couch, my favourite blankey wrapped around my shoulders. I sit down and wait for my omega friend to get here, thinking about the different outcomes that could've happened with Stan. "I'm here and I brought ice cream!" Niall's voice calls out from the entrance to my flat. "In here Neil!" I call out, wrapping the My Little Pony blanket tighter around myself. I sniffle and try to stop the forming tears. Niall walks into the living room with two tubs of ice cream and two spoons. He sees the state I'm in and sits next to me, setting the ice cream on the coffee table before he wraps his arms around me. A sob escapes my throat and I soak his shirt with my sad tears. "Shh, just let it out babe." Niall coos, his hand rubbing circles into my blanket. I let out a few more heartbreaking sobs, gripping his shirt even tighter. "I don't know what I did wrong! We were going to have the best sex and-and then I took off my robe and he looked so disgusted seeing me in my lingerie! I don't know what I did wrong!" I cry even harder, Stan's face not leaving my brain. Niall lets out a huff and holds onto me tighter. "You did nothing wrong! Stan just doesn't appreciate your great bod. What kind of alpha doesn't know that omegas prefer feminine clothing? Lou, you just wanted him to want you like you want him. And I understand that, but Stan is just a prick and-and--" Niall's claws dig into my back. I sit up and look at him, my hands resting on his cheeks. "Let's go for a run, okay? I think we both need it." Niall nods and we get up from the couch, rushing to the door. I throw my blanket on the couch and throw open the door, Niall and I run, stripping our clothes on the way. My bones crack and move into place, I hear Niall's howl of approval and we take off. My pure white wolf and Niall's tan one blur as we enter the woods.

~.~.~

I sit on the rock, still in wolf form, and howl at the top of my lungs. It sounds almost like a beta's, but more whiny and sad. I haven't seen Niall since we first got into the woods. I get down from the rock and drink out of the lake, the cold rushing down my throat. I hear a branch break behind me. I tense up and let out a whimper. I turn around to see three magnificent wolves. The first is a very tall all-black wolf with red eyes looking at me. The second one is just like the first, but their fur is a mix of black, brown, and white fur and has a deep green set of eyes. The last one is a little shorter than the others, but still just as beautiful with the same coat as the second one  and light green eyes. I sit down on my hindes and look down. These wolves are alphas, I only do it out of respect. One of them whines and one growls. I don't look up at either of them, fearing that they might harm me. I see Niall running to me out of the corner of my eye, him stopping in front of me and growling at the trio of alphas. I whine and look at Niall's back, looking desperately at the trio and staying behind Niall. I have no idea what they might do to us. They could rape us. They could beat us. They could kill us. You never know with alphas, especially three at once.
I sigh and change out of my wolf form, still sitting with a hand over my junk. Niall changes too, sitting in front and holding his junk. The alphas change out of their forms and stand, the third holding his junk. Well at least he's courteous. "What are you doing out here by yourselves? Where are your alphas?" I burst into tears at the mention of an alpha that we should call our own. Niall turns around and hugs me tightly, the second alpha whines and the third rushes over but stops. "Omega. Why are you crying?" The first alpha says, his voice bordering his alpha voice. I whimper and Niall holds me tighter, whispering comforting things to me. "Edward! You don't talk to an omega that way you dummy!" The third one scolded. The first one, Edward, grunted and looked at Niall in a hateful way. I stopped my tears and looked at Niall. "Can we go home? I'm getting a little chilly." I whisper quietly to him, my body shivering when the wind blew. "You both need to get home." The second one stated, his voice was surprisingly deep and calming. I nod and stand up, stretching and hiding behind Niall. The middle one grins, his dimples making themselves known. "A-Alpha. Wh-What is your n-name?" I stutter, my cheeks flame up and I fold my hands in front. "My name is Harry. This dope who can't respect anyone, is Edward. And this is our little brother, Marcel. May I ask you and your companion's name? And we could walk you both home if you'd like." Harry stated, his smile never fading. "Thank you for your offer Harry, but Lou and I would like to get home now." Niall said, eyeing the three alphas up and down. Edward growls and puffs out his chest. "You shouldn't challenge an alpha, omega. I could be a murderer or an assassin." I whimper and wrap my arms around Niall. "He didn't mean to intimidate you Alpha Edward. Niall is just very protective over the people he loves." I say quietly, trying to get us out of trouble with the alpha. Edward grunts and nods. "You two must really get home and stay indoors. There's a pretty nasty storm on the way and we want you both to be safe." Alpha Marcel told us in a shaky voice. Niall and I whimper at the thought of being alone in a storm. "Let's just let them walk us to mine and you can stay the night okay?" I tell Niall, hoping he will agree to it. Niall nods and we separate, changing into our wolf forms and waiting for the trio to do the same. When they do, I lead the back to my flat and pay close attention to how dark the sky is getting. Maybe they could stay with us..

Hey loves! It's Alex here! I really wanted to write a Larry with alpha/omega dynamics. Tell me what you think!