Chapter Five

"You ready to par-taaayy?!"

Oh lord.

(Louis' house featured)

The two omegas linked their arms together and grinned.

The alphas were instantly stunned. They openly traced every detail of the omegas' figures, saving the image for later. They knew exactly what they were doing to the men. And they thrived on that. Loved that only they could cause a reaction like that.

"Louis.."

"Yes Liam?"

"Where did you find those outfits?"

"My drawer. Thought Niall would like something cute to wear for his alphas."

Zayn and Liam groaned quietly at that, jaws clenching when Niall blushed and agreed with Louis' statement.

"You're really testing our self control, pumpkin." Edward tells the omega, graphic images running through his mind.

"Sorry Alpha Edward. I wasn't trying to, honest. Just wanted Neal and I to match and be comfortable."

Liam and Zayn laugh when Niall lets out a grumble about how much he hates being called Neal. 

"Hey Hazza?"

"Yes LouBoo?"

Louis giggled before asking, "Can you and EddyPoo get this room set up for our sleepover? Pwetty pwease Alpha."

"What's Marcy going to do then?"

Louis grinned, whispering something in Niall's ear that made the omega blush.
"Marcel is going to help me and Niall bake some cookies and stuff."
"But he's rubbish at baking! I'm the baker in the family." Harry pouted and crossed his arms.
"I know Alpha, but I'd like to spend some time with your brother."
"What about Eddy? Does he-"
"Edward will get one-on-one time with me later."

Edward perked up at that, a devilish grin coming to life.
"Damn right Edward gets one-on-one time. Edward deserves one-on-one time with the pretty omega."
Louis giggles at that, nodding his head before dragging Niall with him into the kitchen. Marcel jumping up to follow.

"Liam and Zayn can help us set up the fort because I have no idea how you do it."
Edward agreed with his brother. They didn't exactly have a loving relationship when growing up. They never got to build forts or play because of their greedy father.
Edward willed the memories away, listening to the conversation before him.
"All we really need is a couple sheets, a broom stick, and some pillows. Oh and an open sleeping bag. Maybe--Edward? Are you okay?" Liam asked him, concern evident in his tone.
Edward blinked and nodded. Harry shot him a knowing glance and a pat on the shoulder.