I rolled my eyes at this turn of bad luck and prayed that when Ren came he would just give me my food and dip. No questions asked. I wasn't ready to develop a relationship with Ren. I may or may not ever be ready for that.

I texted her a quick 'K' and locked my phone, lying back down onto the uncomfortable ass hospital bed and began to drown in my thoughts.

What was that lady talking about in my hallucination?

Who are the snakes in my inner circle?

Why must I get close to Sebastian?

My thoughts scattered when my phone vibrated repeatedly and flashed the LED light erratically indicating I had a FaceTime call. My eyes widened when I saw it was from 'Unibrow🙄💖'

I quickly declined it and texted him again. You cannot just FaceTime someone out the no where, especially a female. That's just a no-no.

You can't just FaceTime me 💀 . I look a mess plus I'm not home atm . You needa set a appointment or some shit

Unibrow🙄💖 : Lmao You Females Bruh Blow Me With That Shit🤐 . But Where You @ ?

I bit inside my cheek and decided whether I should explain my situation or just keep it a mystery. It looked like he cares where I was at but he also could just be saying that to make conversation.

I typed slowly, thinking of the right lie to say because I couldn't have him thinking I was a punk ass bitch. Not yet anyway.

Lol doing me. But we can FaceTime next weekend.

Unibrow🙄💖: Why Not Tomorrow?

After School you mean?

Unibrow🙄💖 : I Forgot That I Was Dealing With A Child😂.

I could answer, someone cleared their throat and I looked up, my mood instantly soured. Ren stood there with a bag of McDonald's in one day and a vanilla bean frappuccino with extra caramel in the other.

" Morning baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't here-"

" Can we just skip all this and you bring my food and you know ... Skeddaddle outta here?" I asked, holding out my hands for my food.

Ren sighed and walked over. He gave me my breakfast and sat down on the accent chair as if I invited him . " So how are you feeling?"

I took a sip out my frappuccino and opened the bag of McDonald's , quite satisfied. Ignoring him, I took a bite out of my Big Mac and turned my attention to the T.V.

" You can't ignore me forever, Saheera. We need to get over this seeing how I'm gonna be in your life for the rest of it."

I side eyed him and scoffed. " You can be in my life all you want but you will never ever receive the satisfaction of me calling you father or even having a conversation with you. The minute you took my innocence was the minute you were dead to me. I'm tired of discussing this and quite frankly aren't you tired of the rejection? Please just leave me alone."