Chapter 6

Potions' Class!

After an eventful weekend, monday soon came with a storm and now it was time for Hogwarts to start for real. Which means lessons...much lessons. Not that Erebus cared, he did not need these lessons. However Potions was a must, since Severus was the teacher. The morning was the same usual, breakfast reading his book about dark spells. Then it was finally time for the first lesson in school, potions.

Walking down the stairs to the room he found himself alone outside the door, after all he was early. It didn't take long until he heard a yell by a familiar scream. Opening his eyes he saw Draco there yelling about something. Groaning, he stood up from the ground and looked at the blonde haired dobe. "Ugh why are you yelling like that?" He sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "The gryffindorks will have class with Us!" Malfoy responded with a slight anger and dissapointment in his voice.

"So what?" Erebus spoke as he turned around, not wanting to discuss with an idiot at the moment. "What?? They are horrible, like the worst..."

"I do not care about anyone at the moment, I thought you understood that...the most important is that I will grow more powerful." Erebus responded nonchalantly as he opened up the door and realized it was unlocked. Walking inside, he sat down by the table and looked around. Cauldrons and different ingredients were already on the table. "Y-you cannot go inside yet! You have you have to wait for Snape!" Draco yelled from the other room.

"I can do what the hell I want..." Erebus responded as he placed his arms on the table and rested his head on his arms as he closed his eyes. What he did not know until later was that a certain irritated teacher stood behind him with his arms crossed. Of course it was none other than Severus Snape himself. If this would have happened to another school student from another House, well then Severus would have taken away points from the house for being a 'bad' student, but now it was a Slytherin so he would probably just warn Erebus. Especially because the power, he heard of course about the incident with Malfoy. Getting on his nerves is the last thing Severus had in mind to do.

"Good day Severus." Erebus exclaimed with a chuckle as he sat on his place with his legs resting on the table, while having his wide smirk on yet.

"Riddle, I would really appreciate if you got your legs off the table, they do not have a place there." Professor Snape spoke in a low, calm tone.

"Well since you are so nice..." With one action Erebus got his legs off the table and sat on the chair comofortable.

Erebus looked around watching the other students step inside the classroom. He could see from the distance that Daphne stepped his way towards him to join beside him. That was alright. After all he prefered that over having some stupid Gryffindor beside him.

The lesson was just like expected from a first lesson. No action and just review of stuff before ending the lesson with a few questions.

"Riddle!" The way too familiar shout was heard across the room, loud enough to make Erebus grunt and turn his attention towards the Potion teacher.

"Yes, sir?" The male asked as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

All Snape knew was that he did not like this boy, not at all. Yet he feared for the worst, that is for sure.

"Tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape spoke out, his voice sounding more confident by now with a sly smirk on his lips.

Erebus just rolled his eyes at hearing the question, what the heck was that question? He did not care about Potions! Not something that interested him, or anything that would help him to reach his full potential. Erebus had a feeling he would mess and humiliate with many teachers...and students in this school.