Chapter 3

Draco Humiliated!

The morning soon arrived. Erebus was always the first one to wake up, since he was an early riser. It was only 5:00am, yet it was Sunday. Thank god they had another free day before the school starts for real. Sitting up from the bed, the dark wizard sat up on his bed, rubbing his eyes. He later found out Draco still sleeping on his bed and so did the other students. Standing up from the bed, he just shook his head. "As I thought, only me I guess." he spoke to himself as he walked his way out of the dorm and downstairs to Slytherins common room, to sit down by the couch to look at the fireplace.

"Well you sure are different, not like the others" a female voice was heard. Turning around he caught the sight of a girl, with long white hair. With a good appearance, she was cute no doubt about that. It was also the girl that store at him all the time during the dinner yesterday. Erebus chuckled as he stood up, turning his attention to her. "Oh well, your name is Daphne? Am I right?" he asked as he crossed his arms. "You looked at me all the time yesterday, and now this. Are you spying?" he asked as he closed his eyes. Daphne just rolled her eyes. "You simply interest me, your power. Besides... there is a lot of dark secrets hidden in Hogwarts. Are you up trying to find out?" Daphne asked with a smirk curled up on her lips. At that a wide grin appeared on his lips as he walked his way towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What a great idea! I'll start immediately!" He said with a smile, before it turned to a serious expression. "But alone." He responded then walked his way upstairs to change, leaving a white haired girl, rejected. "W-what Wait!" She responded as she ran her way upstairs towards the boys dorm and opened up the door to find Salvatore shirtless. Her cheeks turned bright pink at the sight.

"P-Put something on! What do you think you are doing?" She spoke, not loud to make sure the other did not wake up. The next second later, Erebus put on his black shirt and looked at her. "What does it look like? Changing. After all you are at the boys territory...pervert." He said with a smirk on his lips as he walked past her, downstairs and out of Slytherins' common room to stay by the moving staircases. Daphnes' cheeks turned redder than ever before, like a tomato and when she saw him leaving, she ran after him and caught him by the shoulder.

"No no no...I did not mean to..." She replied as she looked up at him, since he was slightly taller. "B-besides I've always heard about stories from my parents about...something...a chamber in the girls bathroom. You know...my parents worked for the Dark Lord." Daphne spoke as a curious expression formed on Erebus face. "Well well that is quite interesting...may I ask...where is the bathroom?" He asked as he looked at her eyes widening and her mouth opened up, disbelieved.

"Erebus! That place is illegal! You'll get killed, a monster lives there! Besides what I heard by my parents...to enter you need to be able to talk with snakes...like the Dark Lord." Daphne spoke as he looked into Erebus eyes. Those eyes...same as the Dark Lord, pure blood red. A smirk formed Erebus lips as he placed his hand on her cheek, comfortly with an evil grin.

"Dear, how lucky I am...speaking parseltongue." He hissed in the language. Of course she did not understand what he said but she knew that it was the language. "Y-you...are amazing." She whispered in denial as she closed her eyes, rubbing her head. "It is not a dream am I right?" Erebus just nodded in approval. "This is the reality girl...now, let's go." He said with a grin.

"Go where!?" A voice was heard. Turning around Erebus found out that the blonde haired dobe stood by the entrance, looking at the two. "Erebus...you aren't going to do something stupid now, are you!" He yelled as he pointed at him. "I'll go and tell Snape." He spoke, which made Erebus walk towards him. "Listen...I do not care if you do walk to Severus...I'll do as I wish, do you get it, Malfoy?" He spoke in a dark, serious tone. His aura building inside. It could scare off most people, and it seemed to work well to Malfoy.
Malfoy took a step backwards. "I am going to tell father about this..." He said as he pointed his finger at Erebus. "Tell what? About this? Because I defend myself?" He yelled angrily as he pulled out his wand. "You better tell him about this!" He spoke as a red beam hit the dobe. Suddenly he felt his whole body sting. It was a stinging spell. Draco groaned in pain as he felt his whole body sting. "W-what did you do?" He said as he looked at Erebus disbelieved, how could his friend do this?

"I thought we were friends..." Erebus chuckled and walked his way towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Malfoy...you aren't a friend...you are nothing but a weak pawn in this game...this is just the beginning. But I can feel it...my powers starting to wake up. Do not worry it is just a minor dark spell. The stinging will get over soon." With thats turned around and walked over to Daphne.

"Let's go now Erebus before we get into real trouble...you used a dark spell! Where the heck did you learn that from?" Daphne asked in a serious tone, looking at Erebus in a frightened expression. She was scared, yet impressed. Who was this boy?

"Daphne...do not worry!" Erebus responded with a laugh. "It was just something minor...not anything serious." He replied as he walked his way up the moving stairs to the bathroom.

Looking down he saw Daphne standing there still, almost shocked at the sight of what happened. "Daphne! Are you coming?" He yelled. His voice, attracted her enough to make sure to see him already up the stairs. "W-Wait for me then!" Daphne yelled as she ran her way up to him. The two now walking their way towards the girls' bathroom.

Somewhere else loud screams was heard. From a place that looked like a dungeon. The black haired dark mage held out her wand, towards the victim that sat imprisoned in the cell.

"Stupid Mudblood! Crucio!" She yelled as the red beam hit the victim once again, making him fall on the ground in pain. The muggle-born was working for Dumbledore secretly and he was one of the reasons that Dumbledore managed to get his filthy hands on Erebus.

"I am so sorry...please stop..." The man groaned in pain as he rolled on the floor. Immediately he felt the spell leaving his body.

"Well then...Avada Kedavra!" The woman yelled, the body laid now dead on the ground as she turned around to walk up, leaving the dungeons to sit on the throne again.

Author's Note: Hehe that is all for now! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Wow, angry mother! Anyways let me just tell ya, the mother is an OC character Huehuehue! So No need to guess the character. All I Can say is that the mother is a descendant of Morgana! If you have watched the tv-show Merlin or read the Arthurian Legends, Then you sure know who she is!
Well that's all for now! Stay tuned for more! :)