space twenty-six。

third person's pov ((yes, finally an update)) 

---x

It's Sunday and it's raining hard. The loud rain outside made Jimin wake up earlier than his usual system during weekends. Even though he doesn't want to get up, he cannot get his sleep anymore which made jolt up from his comfortable sleeping position.

"Geez, the rain is surely annoying this time." He said as he rub his nape in a frustrated way. 

Slipping his feet inside the fluffy slippers that he bought way back Christmas, he stands up from his bed to cook some breakfast for himself. Jimin is currently staying at the small yet convenient condo room that his parents got him before they work overseas. 

If you'll ask him if he liked it, he'll answer no. It is because Park Jimin doesn't fancy being alone. 

As soon as he finished cooking an omelette meal for himself, he took a seat at the couch found in the mini living room and turned on the television before consuming the meal. 

He brought out his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants and immediately tapped the name of the person he's always talking to about almost everything. 

He pressed his phone against his ear and patiently waits for the person to pick up his call. Until finally...

"Hobi hyung!" He exclaimed too loud which responded a hissed from Hoseok. 

"Why are you up so early?" 

Jimin chuckled before shoving a spoonful of omelette, "It's raining so hard, hyung. Hehe, mianhae~ Good morning to you hobi hyung!" 

Their chitchat continues and it's always like this. They always talk on the phone whenever they aren't together with the group or whenever one of them is in the mood to talk. 

Even though Hoseok is getting annoyed by Jimin's childish attitude, he's already used to it. 

They are so close that even their own friends doubt their closeness. They thought they are in a relationship but in reality, they aren't. 

There's a reason for everything, they said. That's why there's a reason why they are so close. 

Hoseok is an underground rapper. He met Yoongi and Namjoon while performing. They've been good friends even before they meet the others. 

Jimin, on the other hard, noticed Yoongi at first. He told himself that there is something about that grumpy guy that he cannot get tired of and that is his whole existence. 

However, Hoseok being the happy pill of the group, Jimin liked his attitude and approached him. Until they became really close and he became Jimin's favorite hyung to annoy. 

At first, Hoseok doesn't know that Jimin grew fond of Yoongi not until he caught him taking pictures of Yoongi secretly while the older one is sleeping on his desk. 

And that explains why Hoseok became the hyung that Jimin talked to when he wants to know something about Yoongi (his ultimate crush) or simply tell his 'feels' about that person.