when the last string attached

Começar do início

Sans eyes widened and stare at Chara who stop attacking him because Frisk suddenly hugging him and shielding him from Chara...

"...bro...is not his fault...please don't hurt him any longer... i already accept my fate..."
"Sis..."
"Frisk...."

Her eyes still empty... but Sans still felt love in them...but it's really far away...

"No Frisk...they are right...im so unless.. i giving up on you, and now even when your life is in danger.... you still stand up for me..."
"No...Sans...if i die here....i will die happily.. because i meet you...i don't have any regret to die"
"No don't say that please... "

Glancing at their brothers with peddling eyes...Sans know he can't just sit there and watching Frisk slowly falling apart....
With all care and love he have, he kiss her on her cheeks, a pained and sadness tears begin to fall silently on his eyes..

"Im sorry Sans... i...i can't feel it...i can't feel your love"

Frisk tears also begin to fall to a deepest darkness in her lost souls... it hurt...it hurt that she can't return his love...sge even can't feel anything...
With sad eyes Sans glance at her brothers who stare at them with concerns in their eyes....

"Please... help me take back her soul..."
"But..we have one conditions... "
"What is it?"
"When we already take her soul back....stop becoming Frisk boyfriend... "

A heavy strike stabing his soul and thorn it into two... they want they relationship ends?....Sans really want to sob right now, even Frisk is staring at her brothers with wide eyes...

"BRO!!"
"No Frisk...is his turn to decide... so Sans what will you choose? "
".........deal........"

Isn't like he have any choice...
.
.
.
.
It still raining outside... they are going to place where that cruel and cursed flower live...
Chara said he and Asriel once track him and found out that he lives on the base of the montain...Asriel said he didn't know why that flower want Frisk soul so badly.. well...maybe because Frisk soul is a pure determination but when people treat her so cruelly, Frisk begin hide it behind mask of agony...

Wasting no time at all, four of them finally arrive at the base of the mountain.... Sans can see a sea of golden flowers blooming everywhere, it's will become really beautiful place if this place isn't place where that cursed flower live...

"Howdy....you brought two your unless friends too huh trash bag?"

Startled from sudden voice, they lock their gaze to the ground to the flower with twisted smile appear...

"FLOWEY...."

Chara hiss in his breath and let out his knife that strangely glowing red now, Asriel once again lock this place with barrier so Flowey couldn't escape from this place....meanwhile Sans...Sans felt his soul thob...

She is near...

She is near...

Protected her...

Must have it back...

She is near...

SO NEAR!!

Rage and anger blinding him, red color covering his vision....

She is near...

Sans can felt her soul thob and calling his soul... so near...
Sans really want to scream and attack Flowey with all his might, but he cannot risk hurting her soul...
But he can't help to release all his magic into air and blasting around, destroying everything inside barrier....